p851723_3.jpg

p851723_4.jpg

p851723_5.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm glad to hear the car is running Scott. Hopefully you'll get to drive it this weekend and tell me how the turob feels.

Are you planning on going to the Texas meet? Ryan is flying into birmingham and he and I are driving over. I want to get with as many locals as I can and have a nice supra convoy. Noah is suppose to have a few friends that are going as well, so it should be lots of fun.

Very nice pictures Noah.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
apparently not or you would have been the first to know about it.............:biglaugh:

It's one of the largest supra meets anywhere. It's in March sometime. I don't know any of the details, but I will be making the sixteen hour trip so you can at least show up from in state............:evil2:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Other Ken!!!:biglaugh:

Check your local Texas listings for said Supra meet. I guess Texas is the shiznit!!! And it had better be if I am flying to Alabama and then riding in a car with Jay for 16 hours. Oh, riding with Jay reminds me that I need to get more life insurance before March!!!:sarcasm: !

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero said:
I'm glad to hear the car is running Scott. Hopefully you'll get to drive it this weekend and tell me how the turob feels.

Are you planning on going to the Texas meet? Ryan is flying into birmingham and he and I are driving over. I want to get with as many locals as I can and have a nice supra convoy. Noah is suppose to have a few friends that are going as well, so it should be lots of fun.

Very nice pictures Noah.

The car is still running. And yes, hopefully I will get to drive it this weekend. I'm gonna get some new struts after I get paid. But, I still won't have the Walbro in or have it tuned, so I doubt I will see the full potential of the turbo. Maybe a little boosting, but not much on the stock fuel pump.

TEXAS..........This is the 3rd straight year that I have made Texas my goal. This time, it looks like my car will be ready for the trip. And, if you two guys are coming through, and Noah, George, and others (dare I say Jake.......nah) in the area are going, I'll have to make this one. We just gotta hope other Ken can figure out where he's going (you know cause that state is soooooooo big you could get lost). Could we see another Dave fly in as well?

Now I hope me and Noah are almost through pretty'ing up the thread. This is the story of a mean beast.......not flowers, lights, and pretty girls.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
ForcedTorque said:
We just gotta hope other Ken can figure out where he's going.

You have no idea the reality of that statement. I've been trying to find my way for the past 20 years.:nuts:

So it's in March. Maybe my car will at least have the gte motor sitting in it by then. Seriously though I will make every effort to be there with my 86.5 GTE, where ever the hell "there" is.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I doubt I do the road course racing, and I probably won't do any drag racing, unless I find room to take my drag radials with me. I'll have to wait and see how it goes. Ryan will be my co-pilot there and back. We should all have a great time. Maybe Dave will have his car finished by then..............:x:

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
suprahero said:
I doubt I do the road course racing, and I probably won't do any drag racing, unless I find room to take my drag radials with me. I'll have to wait and see how it goes. Ryan will be my co-pilot there and back. We should all have a great time. Maybe Dave will have his car finished by then..............:x:

hahahahhaha:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :nono: :nono: :nono: :3d_frown:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
It will be a big caravan. First Jay and Ryan will stop here to paint my car and get back on the road. Once we get to Texas, we'll split up and try to find Ken. Once located, we should have enough in the caravan to get that 86gte on the road, and continue onto the show 3 miles away.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I haven't checked into it yet, but I will this week. I may go ahead and reserve two rooms so we can be in the same location.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Had to catch up on a few pages

glad you got it running Scott & cool pics w/lights will have to pay you a visit. Did you find another body shop?

Will have to make caravan/hotel plans this week.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
ForcedTorque said:
It will be a big caravan. First Jay and Ryan will stop here to paint my car and get back on the road.

Scott Not sure if I will have time to stop and paint your car. We are going to be short on time so I will just paint it on the road!!!!:biglaugh: Hope you like Gay blue because thats the only color I know how to paint!!!:icon_bigg