ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
gtsfirefighter said:
So what was that vacuum leak that was in the video?

Yes, I found that leak, but didn't fool with fixing it yet. It was the vacuum line that runsto the back of the intake, and splits off to run over to the turbo pressure sensor. I have that line off the car, so I just need to put it back on. I've also got to re-install my charcoal cannister, and route those lines as well. Then I have to have water lines on the turbo (somebody tell me where to get braided steel lines for that), and I need to fill the coolant. I also have to get my Power Steering done. It has a bad line on the rack, and I want to re-locate the resevoir. And, I almost forgot, the tranny mount still needs to be snugged up. I dropped it to get at that top starter bolt.

jmoneydtb said:
:drink1: HELL YEAH!:drink1:

BTW, I posted on the Mobile thread on SF right after your post, so if you read this one first you'll know you can skip over that one. lol

SF first????...........You GOTTA be kidding!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Scott, Jmoney: anytime you guys wanna make a trip to F-dub, lemme know... Mi casa es su casa... *errr, whatever* :D:D:D

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Reign_Maker said:
Scott, Jmoney: anytime you guys wanna make a trip to F-dub, lemme know... Mi casa es su casa... *errr, whatever* :D:D:D
You sir, are not ready for a jugodegolf thread.

I have wanted to make this trip for a while. But I want to do it in a Supra. Maybe it will soon happen.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
This is awesome! Nice to see another Supra running! I am very happy for you as I know the feeling of a fire up after a long period of time. :)

Duane

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Reign_Maker said:
???

Well, I think it would be cool to see you guys...

George (jugodegolf) types a lot of Spainish. He's the guy from the Mississippi gulf coast with the Red 2JZ car. I think he does it to be funny, but I ignore it all. Your questionable spainish made me think of him.

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
Reign_Maker said:

Might want to be careful with that, we might actually think your serious and show up one day! lol

tookwik4u89 said:
LOL....spainish.

Hola, cerveza, tequila, por favor, gracias......all I needed in Mexico

And "Donde esta el banjo?" (where is the bathroom?) :D

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
noah89t said:
thanks for giving me a heads up scott, glad to hear it is running, you know i will help you any way i can. just give me a call.
do you have the lexus afm on the car?

Yes, I do have the Lexus on the car, as well as all other new mods, except for my Walbro and the boost controller. I've been saving as much as I can until the car ran. Now I can get started thinking about those two things. I was gonna wait on my Neo too, but was told that with the wiring I did for it before installing the harness, I would have to finish it for everything to work out like it finally did.

I'll do the last few little thing to get the car on the road, and then it'll be taken to the body shop for bumper installation, and the exhaust shop to get everything snugged up better than what I can do in the driveway. Then I'm taking it to get tuned. After all that is done, I should have made enough off of a huge overtime order we have at work to send it back to the body shop for paint. It's Christmas, and I have 4 kids, so no promises there until after Christmas.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
ForcedTorque said:
Yes, I do have the Lexus on the car, as well as all other new mods, except for my Walbro and the boost controller. I've been saving as much as I can until the car ran. Now I can get started thinking about those two things. I was gonna wait on my Neo too, but was told that with the wiring I did for it before installing the harness, I would have to finish it for everything to work out like it finally did.

I'll do the last few little thing to get the car on the road, and then it'll be taken to the body shop for bumper installation, and the exhaust shop to get everything snugged up better than what I can do in the driveway. Then I'm taking it to get tuned. After all that is done, I should have made enough off of a huge overtime order we have at work to send it back to the body shop for paint. It's Christmas, and I have 4 kids, so no promises there until after Christmas.

This time of year not good for anybody's supra budget. Unless you're jugodegolf and have a money tree.
At least you finally got it cranked and it runs. It should be easier going from now on.....I hope.

Last edited:

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
Reign_Maker said:
I am serious... :icon_bigg

WOOHOO! ROAD TRIP! (and time to whoranize another build thread into a "Party at Reign's New Pad Thread!") Sorry Jay, 3.0L owner's only....you understand........

JKIN!

maybe :D

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
until the ecu learns the lexus, your car will idle pretty rough. it takes a few heat cycles for the ecu to learn it. if you're not idling rough, good, but if it is, then maybe you should tune it with the stock afm.
just a thought!
when i pull my efi fuse, it takes about two days for the car to start idling correctly again. remember when we were in chicago and it wouldn't stay running after i pulled the efi fuse?
you have to help the car idle until it learns the lexus

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
jmoneydtb said:
WOOHOO! ROAD TRIP! (and time to whoranize another build thread into a "Party at Reign's New Pad Thread!") Sorry Jay, 3.0L owner's only....you understand........
[/SIZE]

I'm moving to a more sociable state................California here I come.......:wtc:

It's not my fault I'm not as big as you guys.