ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

n2fishin69

Work-a-holic
Jan 25, 2006
Way down South, in Dixie
ForcedTorque said:
It's coming, I'm having video problems with the computer I usually use for video. If it gets fixed soon I will do it there. If not, I will get it loaded into this slower computer and posted. There's several videos, as Jim was pausing briefly for changes.

Videos are coming!

IT IS RUNNING!
YEP, we made sure we got some video of the first crank! Scott's wife came out the door cheering and so did their youngest daughter. I am not sure if I got that or not. Alot of the pauses were in between pressure adjustments.
I am glad we finally got our weekend schedules in synch, Scott. I put brakes on the Mitsubishi after I left. I need front pads on the Supra now, possibly calipers as you could hear.
I am not going to jinx Scott's build with any more predictions, Ken. :ugh:

Jim

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
ForcedTorque said:
It's coming, I'm having video problems with the computer I usually use for video. If it gets fixed soon I will do it there. If not, I will get it loaded into this slower computer and posted. There's several videos, as Jim was pausing briefly for changes.

Videos are coming!

*goes and grabs a :beer:*

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
YAY!

Good for you bro! Now the real fun can begin, getting it tuned and buttoned up and on the road, then painted and all that fun stuff.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
theWeezL said:
YAY!

Good for you bro! Now the real fun can begin, getting it tuned and buttoned up and on the road, then painted and all that fun stuff.

This is the plan, and hopefully it can move along quickly. I had a recent set back to the paint fund, but it's mostly intact. I'll probably need a week or so to finish all the little minor stuff. Then it may stop by the body shop to have the front bumper installed. Then it will get tuned before it comes back to be painted.We are looking at some time after Christmas for completion, but we have something to shoot for now.

The thread is not dead now! It will get a little more interesting from here on.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
sweet. It must be a great feeling, when it first fired up.

I keep telling myself that you'll get to experience it one day Dave, but I do have my doubts............JK

Duane, can you hear all of the torque coming out of that monster? I shoulda stayed 7m..................NOT!!!!

Great job Scott, and great job to Jim for coming out and giving you the motivation to get it running. Sometimes two heads are better than one, just not in pRon...............:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Jim is always there if I need him. I'm just hard headed as hell about calling on him, or anybody else for that matter. I like to be able to put it all together with only the help of Supramania and a TSRM.......heavy on the Supramania. But every time I put one together, Jim is here to help at one time or another. Now that mine runs, maybe I won't be busy with it,and be able to help Jim if he needs it.

n2fishin69

Work-a-holic
Jan 25, 2006
Way down South, in Dixie
Hey Scott, it is always fun. I will be glad when I can take mine off the road long enough to mod it out!
We live in the same small town, but hardly ever get together due to both of us working all the damn time. I think I am free next Saturday morning if you need me. It is time to get it off the ramps!

Jim

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
MKIII VIXEN said:
:wiggle: ::w00t:: :wiggle: ::w00t:: :wiggle: ::w00t:: :wiggle:

Congratulation Scott!!!!!!!!!!
I couldnt have said it any better myself!!! Scott, congrats my friend!!! Even though you finished before me, I am not jealous, lol, not really, lol... BUT! I am VERY happy for you my friend!

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
:drink1: HELL YEAH!:drink1:

I'm really glad ya'll figured it out and got it to crank. Wish I could have been available to help, but living 2 hours away means no fun for me. If I come down anytime soon I may drop by and try to help you work out some of the small stuff.
I have good news to add to this as well. NO MORE RADIATOR LEAK! I ordered one from Advanced on Thursday and it got there yesturday and I put it in sitting in the Wal-mart parking lot in front of the TLE shop after I got off work. I am very destressed now about both our cars! :D
BTW, I posted on the Mobile thread on SF right after your post, so if you read this one first you'll know you can skip over that one. lol

Jake: Now it's your turn!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Great Job scott!!! Im looking forward to a ride in a few months. With some paint this car is going to be bad ass even if its Red.:biglaugh: