ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
http://tampamike.org/

^Tuner located^

And Bayfest rocked awesomely! I was straight out from centerstage beside the sound booth Friday night with my friends from up here and over by the sidewalk and huge tree near the backstage tent with Bill and Krystal on Saturday night. Slash is FTMFW!

Sorry I didn't stop by Scott. As I mentioned, I had friends from up here with me and had to show them around all weekend. My car just sat at Bill's house and with no radiator for all of Sunday until I had to leave, and we still didn't get it fixed. QuickSteel and JB Weld are FTMFL!!!! Getting a stock style Koyo rad from BJ soon though, he is checking on shipping today.

Get that car running soon! I want to feel some 57trim power from the multi-colored MKIII!

n2fishin69

Work-a-holic
Jan 25, 2006
Way down South, in Dixie
Thanks for posting the pictures Scott! My daughter April's camera broke sometime between the Brick concert and HellYeah. She will like these. Can you email me some more of HellYeah? Especially Vinnie?
Jim

ForcedTorque said:
I have to work late again tomorrow, so I'm shooting for swapping the starter Thursday night (life willing). Like Jake and his car, I want this thing running more than the rest of you. Hopefully the starter is the last thing needed to get it started. Once started, I will need to find somebody to tune all my new goodies. There is a tuner around here that is very good, and familiar with both the MKIII and MKIV. I will just have to locate him because he is no longer working where he used to. He is on a couple of forums so it won't be too hard to find him.

Now on to the fun stuff..............

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
jmoney, I may have a stock radiator here at my house. If you need it let me know.

Scott, your wife is very pretty..........:love:

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
everyone has a lovely wife that can put up with our asses spending countless hours away from them to spend with our cars. vixen gets :bigthumb: :bigthumb: for being one of those wives, and for having her own supra

now scott, get that thing running. where were you at for cruising the coast? we had a few supras show up 3 different days and you didn't call me back.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
jmoneydtb said:
http://tampamike.org/

^Tuner located^

Get that car running soon! I want to feel some 57trim power from the multi-colored MKIII!

Thanks James.......That is the tuner of which I spoke. He still doesn't say WHERE he is. But I do hope to get this damn car running very soon.

Thanks everybody for the comments on the wife. I will pump her head up a bit tonight with them.

BTW...............Ryan, what did you have to retract????????????????? You can PM it if you wish, I'm thick skinned.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
ForcedTorque said:
BTW...............Ryan, what did you have to retract????????????????? You can PM it if you wish, I'm thick skinned.

Dont rmember retracting anything Scott??? I remember saying you wife was Hot, and that I am gona start your car for you after I get me some Vixen fried chicken but I think that is about it. I did have to go and fix my spelling of (their) to (there) because buckshot gave me so much crap for not knowing how to spell. I could never say anything negative to you Scott cause well I secretly love you in a non Gay kinda way!!!!:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Well.........................I'm about to throw my hands up, and just pay somebody to figure this car out! I swapped the starter out, and it made no difference.

I actually didn't get it completely tightened down, but during a break from that damn top bolt I bumped the key to just see if it was gonna work. Still nothing but relay click???????? I will finish tightening it, and then run my battery cable straight to the starter contact to test this starter. I doubt Jay would send me a bad starter, so I guess I should now suspect wiring. Any suggestions on how to bypass the starter wire?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I have swapped the relay, and that made no change. As for disengaging the alarm, I will search for the proper way. I think Ken talked me through it a while back. The car also had the aftermarket alarm. I have cut all ignition related wires from it, so I think I have it disabled.

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Bring the starter to autozone. Can't they test them for free? If the starter relay clicks when you turn the ignition then the problem most likely lies in the wiring to the starter or the starter itself.