ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Starter is here!!!!Thanks Jay!

But, I have been SOOOOOOOOOO busy this weekend that I haven't had time to touch it. I've barely been home enough this weekend to change cloths. Since getting off work Friday, I have seen concerts of:

Alice in Chains
Velvet Revolver.................Slash is SO Awesome!
Hell Yeah
Flyleaf
Daughtry

The first two were at Bayfest Friday night til midnight. I left the house Saturday morning heading to Mississippi for the Cruisen the coast classic car show. I got home at about 3:30, then headed back to Bayfest for the other 3 bands. Then today, 18 of us family members went to Orange Beach, and ate at Jimmy Buffet's sister's Lu Lu's Restaraunt. From there we went to the outlet center in in Foley for the rest of the afternoon.

Nothing really new to report on the car..........but I do have one new picture in my Avatar. I will try to post a few pictures of the weekend soon. I have some cool classic domestics, and the Saturday night bands. I'll keep the thread going with those until I have time to get that starter in, and report back.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Scott, dont make me come down there and start that car for you!!!!:sarcasm: :biglaugh:

Vroooom Vroooom please!!!!:icon_razz

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I saw all original members of Alice in chains with a new singer. They are touring as Alice in Chains. The new singer is a black guy ( I can't remember his name), but he is very good. You can find video of him on youtube. I wasn't impressed with him in the videos, but he sounded good live. I'm assuming the video was recorded with a cell phone or camera at an outdoor event like I saw them at. Jerry Cantrell was Awesome, and Slash was Awesome with Velvet Revolver as well right after they got through. Sadly I was not aware you could take a camera in to the event the first night when they both played. I will be posting some pictures later tonight of the bands I did get to take pictures of.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
He's learned to make his own sweet tea now...................:biglaugh:

You're welcome Scott

Yes, thanks to Vixen and Jay I am now making my own sweet tea. I was planning on coming down again this winter but ehhh now that I can make the tea, whats the point????:biglaugh: Actually since I have learned how to make the tea all I do now is make it. Tea has consumed my life and nothing is no longer important!! I missed work today to make the sweet tea. I am running out of sweet tea brew money and may need to start selling supra parts to support my new habit. I may need tea counceling?????:icon_razz

Scott you had better start this damn car by January cause as god is my witness I will not sleep in Alabama until it runs!!!!:icon_razz

Last edited:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
da89soup said:
Yes, thanks to Vixen and Jay I am now making my own sweet tea. I was planning on coming down again this winter but ehhh now that I can make the tea, whats the point????:biglaugh:
Fried chicken. :icon_bigg

Now, Scott, focus. Let's see a video of the car running.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I have to work late again tomorrow, so I'm shooting for swapping the starter Thursday night (life willing). Like Jake and his car, I want this thing running more than the rest of you. Hopefully the starter is the last thing needed to get it started. Once started, I will need to find somebody to tune all my new goodies. There is a tuner around here that is very good, and familiar with both the MKIII and MKIV. I will just have to locate him because he is no longer working where he used to. He is on a couple of forums so it won't be too hard to find him.

Now on to the fun stuff..............

First is Hell Yeah

p783392_1.jpg

p783392_2.jpg

Now a couple of Chris Daughtry

I didn't realize he sang with his eyes closed so much

p783392_3.jpg

p783392_4.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Oh I forgot about Vixen fried chicken!!! Ohh and some of that melted chip dippie stuff??? Ok Im coming for sure again!!!

Ok Scott, New plan??? I still wont sleep at night in Alabama until your car runs but I will need to stop by Jays first for some Vixen cooken.:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Wow, nice job on the wife thing there Scott!!!: :icon_bigg

Had to fix my there because Mr Buckshot made my stupid ass fix it!!!!:biglaugh:

Last edited: