ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Hey Bro, Nice to see you making some progress. She is shaping up nicely. As a defector to not only a different manufacturer but to the Homo Blue group as well, Im not sure my opinion is still appreciated, but that car with the Shine auto bumber and bomex sides if FTMFW! :love: cant wait to see it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Try to ignore the lovely lady on my supra and just focus on the front bumper.

p665084_1.jpg

Is that not the same one you're getting. I got mine early this year and they had like three of them for $265.00. I guess I got a good deal.

Blue man group still values your opinion Weezl...........................as much as it ever did............:biglaugh:

87supradude

living a country song
Jan 19, 2007
Salem, OR
Thanks for the welcome FT!! I think your build rocks, gonna be a sweet ride man. Unfortunately (stupid terrorist) I won't be starting my build thread for 15 months but from reading yours and Weezl's biulds I see how a great story is put together.
Hope you're daughter is doing better man, my little bro was in and out of the hospital for the same thing but once they knew it was kidney infection he healed right up! I'm sure she'll be feelin better in notime!!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Looking damn good Scott!!!! I wish I was making progress quicker like you. This body stuff is killing me, which is why I don't get on here much, I'm spending my time slaving away in the garage. I can't wait to see yours freshly painted in front of the cross:)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
tookwik4u89 said:
Looking damn good Scott!!!! I wish I was making progress quicker like you. This body stuff is killing me, which is why I don't get on here much, I'm spending my time slaving away in the garage. I can't wait to see yours freshly painted in front of the cross:)

That's where me and you differ Ken! I'll buy the parts and install the bumper, but I'll pay the body shop to do my molding in of the sides. It's a little bit of catching up to you that I didn't think I would be able to do, but side by side you will still probably have me beat when I get done.

Jay, Thanks for the photo! I believe that's the same bumper. But, you must have added you turbo A duct . One of my questions to him was about the fitment of the bumper, and all of the signals,grilles, and fogs. You're fogs look not stock.

Clint, Your opinion validates evrything I have done. Your taste in these cars seems to be as good or better than anybody else on here.

Pete.......You got a Gay Ass Blue Non Toyota? I'll have to see pictures before I can approve. Buy, you better stay here as you are a great asset to the community.

MK3forme.......Be patient........Your time is coming. You may even beat me to the finishline.

87SupraDude..........Don't ever let the Liberal Media convince you that everybody has turned against you. You guys are doing great work. Progress IS being made, and the campaign is going exactly as Bush spelled it out before it all got started. America just blew that speech off as it wouldn't go that way. I know I did. Thank You for all that you do!

Jim, Thanks for your help yesterday. We could have saved an hour or two if we would have known about the handicap we had. Ken (gtsfirefighter) is sending me some motor mounts out on Monday. Hopefully by Thursday I can get the motor in it's place (work and family permitting).

Vonda.......Thanks for the beautiful picture! It should help my thread tramendously.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Looks great Scott!!! Glad you are making it to chicago. Its going to be a bunch of fun. I will be Supraless as well since the GE decided to die 3 months before I was going to take it out....:cry:. Its like it knew I was going to take it out so it decided to have the last laugh on me.....lol. Oh well I have something to do now????

Pictures look great Scott I cant wait to hear it run even if it is part of the 3E5 looser club.......:biglaugh: Well Im off to Kens thread to see updated pictures of the body work??? If there are non I am going to flame our Red Bastard friend.....:icon_bigg

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
sheesh scott, i walk out of the room for 10 minutes and you drop the motor in and add 2 pages to your thread?! no really though, i was in Mobile this weekend just for a chance to get out of this crazy little town. i was going to try to head up your way for a bit and see what you were up to but time and lack of transportation played major roles in denying me that. its good to see your getting that thing in there finally. i will be coming back to mobile at the end of this month and i will be expecting a ride in that red beast! :biglaugh:

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
he informed me last night on aim that he had recieved them but due to rain was not putting them in just yet. thats probably what he is doing right now though. hes as giddy as a little school girl. kinda like i was the night i put the down payment on the white car! :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:ttiwwp:

Just thought I'd remind you that we only come over to this part of the forum to look at pictures..........:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Try not to get overwhelmed with all the RED showing up like it should!

Thanks to Ken (GTSFIREFIGHTER) for the motor mounts. They are all in their places, while I make all kinds of happy faces. Thanks to Jim (N2FISHN69) for helping me 95% to where I am right now.

p672002_1.jpg