ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nobody here but us peons.....................since you now know you're not alone, post up something for us to look at. If it has to be pictures of whores, that'll work too, just so we have something to talk about............:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I was promised pictures of whore's if I came to this thread??? Where they be????:biglaugh:

Hope you get it going this weekend Scott. We will need some pictures!!!!:icon_bigg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Well my motor looks incredibly stock-ish looking as it sits right now. Add to that it needs to be cleaned, and it is not quite completely assembled on either side. I also wanted to wait til it had a little more bling, but that's gonna wait til after it is in the car.

Oh the hell with it................I'm off to find something to takes pictures of...........Stay tuned!

http://www.charliesangels.com/images6/fullthrottle.jpg

I didn't want to have to NWS my build thread..........so that will have to do

Last edited:

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
da89soup said:
I was promised pictures of whore's if I came to this thread??? Where they be????:biglaugh:

Hope you get it going this weekend Scott. We will need some pictures!!!!:icon_bigg

Well if Scott ain't gonna post 'em then I will. Here's me with one.:naughty:
p655113_1.jpg

*Edited for bare boobs in the back and the "pinch an inch" so should be safe for work.

Last edited:

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
:withstupi
but that pic does come very close to making this NWS. glad its a bit too dark to make anything out though, but look carefully at the girl in the back on the left side of the pic walking around the pole.

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
no concern here, i would have been fine if you left it how it was. i was just pointing it out incase you didnt notice it...which you where there so im sure you took notice at some point! lol

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
jmoneydtb said:
no concern here, i would have been fine if you left it how it was. i was just pointing it out incase you didnt notice it...which you where there so im sure you took notice at some point! lol

Oh I noticed alright!! I noticed to the tune of many many one dollar bills!:naughty: And the best part was, my wife was sitting across from me!

Ok Scott, you can have your thread back.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Well I have accomplished what I wanted to do today by about 1:30. My silicone vacuum lines are all installed now (except for those that will need to wait until the motor is in). All lines are now finished on the intake side. And I spent a good little bit of time in the heat/humidity getting the turbo finished up. I hate that oil return line. Is there a more flexible braided steel line that could be used?All that's left for the motor is putting the coil pack on top, and I want to replace the water lines on the turbo just to be safe.

If I don't spend most of the night at the hospital tonight, I will try to at least get my tranny loose, preparing for the clutch swap. Tomorrow I will finish that up, and try to get the motor dropped into the car.

To explain the hospital.....My daughter has been having problems eating since about March. Numerous doctors can't figure out what's wrong with her. They have put her on antibiotics and given her a couple weeks to eat here and there, but it just keeps coming back. Now, she is hopefully going to stay in the hospital until they can figure her out.

7-m-g-t-e

DFW Supra's!
Sep 11, 2005
Dallas,Tx
Thats good to hear! I guess your build and mine are going at the same pace lol. Well GL with your daughter hopefully its nothing serious.

Marvin

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived with Whores!!!!!

x2

we'll be keeping your daughter in our thoughts and prayers. if she can put up with you, im sure she can overcome anything! :biglaugh: GL with the motor install as well, hope you have some help show up!

n2fishin69

Work-a-holic
Jan 25, 2006
Way down South, in Dixie
Scott, Call me when you are ready to drop it in! I should be around the house most of today. I do plan at some point, going to look at an 89 Cressida that someone has for sale cheap if they call me back.
My PS is no longer leaking by the way, and my overheat problem is gone too. I got both of those fixed last Sunday.

Jim

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Not a good day here, or at the hospital.

Here, I got my clutch swapped out, and struggled with lining up the tranny and motor for a while. When I finally got it bolted up, it had a grind from the clutch area, letting me know that I must have put the disc in backwards. As I started to make up my mind wether to start all over, or give up on installing it today..........it started to lightly rain. I was taking breaks from the motor and cutting patches of my grass. I used the light rain to finish up the grass while it was cool. After that, I just didn't have enough left in me to start over.

The good news about what I did today is, that I have an almost brand new looking XTD clutch to put away for another rainy day. It showed absolutely no wear, even after several track passes.

Alyssa was doing better in the hospital. They took her off of IV antibiotics, and were letting her see if she could do OK with an oral, but she failed that test. So, she's back on the IV. They had hoped she would be coming home tomorrow, but that remains to be seen. They have diagnosed it as a severe kidney infection with a complicated name that my wife could not remember.

So, no good news here or there.

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
no fun. you know if i were down there id be over to help ya in a heartbeat man. if i can talk my parents into it, i might try to come down later this week actually. i dunno though, im off on thursday and friday. ill see how it plays out.
it is good that they know now what is wrong with your daughter. i had a severe kidney infection about a year and a half ago. they arent fun at all, i was shaking and couldnt eat anything but bread and drink sprite for like 2 weeks. hope she is feeling 100% soon.