ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
All this whoring, and no Demands for pics lately. Pressure me, and I 'll try to gather all the goodies for pics before they all get installed.....Time is running out.

suprahero said:
I'm going to the WSOP no matter what. Even if I don't win a seat this weekend, I"ve already got a sponsor paying my way into it. He's paying for his $10,000.00 buy in and mine. He's also paying for my flight, hotel room, and food. It's good to know people with money.............:biglaugh:

suprahero said:
Go Scott, it's your birthday, we're going to party like it's your birthday.

If you have no rythym, then don't bother singing along..............:biglaugh:

BTW...........Where is the big Frozen PostWhore lately?

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
hey, we are trying to talk poker here...you act like this is your thread or something! pssh....oh wait....this is your thread...in that case.....

:ttiwwp:

:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque said:
All this whoring, and no Demands for pics lately. Pressure me, and I 'll try to gather all the goodies for pics before they all get installed.....Time is running out.

I demand pictures now, before you install them..................:rant2:
That should get the camera rolling..............:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque said:
BTW...........Where is the big Frozen PostWhore lately?

He's either solving world hunger, curing cancer, or masterbating? I'll let you decide for yourself which one he's doing...............:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
He's either solving world hunger, curing cancer, or masterbating?

World Hunger was last week!!! This week I am Masterbating.........:biglaugh:

I agree get us some pictures Scotty!!!!

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
so scott, let me get this straight.........as i talk to you right now on aim, you are informing me that you didnt take the demanded pics of said parts. so whilest we suffer anticipating demanded pics of said parts. you just sit there basking in the glory of said parts. this makes me said...er, i mean...sad...scott. :sadwavey:
*ahem*
so i will just "ask" one time politely....

PLEEEAAASSSSE POST PICS! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO!

im not desperate to see them or anything though so...take your time...but, do it now. :icon_bigg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Well, Life has been crazy again lately. I haven't had time to take pictures of the toys while the sun is still shining.

But I do have a couple of other WTF type updates.

1. Last Tuesday I went to the post office to overnight SupraNBama a money order for my clutch. They told me that they didn't have overnight service for it. I don't know if he is in the woods somewhere, or if it's because I live on Podunkville.....or a combination of the two. Anyway, I shipped it Priority, that should be there in the same 2 days that overnight would. But, he still hadn't gotten it by Friday. I tracked it, and found that for some reason, it was returned to sender. I still don't have it back! He sent me a PM tonight, and said he was coming to Mobile probably next Monday, and he could hand deliver it (of course if I get the money order back by then)

2. I have the money to buy my Spearco Replica and 2 1/2 piping from Driftmotion. I can't get on their site from home, due to a clash with AOL or something. So, I PM'd Aaron Saturday and asked for a total, and also for pricing on the Walbro pump if he had it. He replied, and told me he was getting more intercoolers today, and Walbros on Wednesday...........but no pricing at all. Now it's pretty late Monday, and I still don't have pricing. I want to send it to him, before life finds a way to take the cash away. I know, if he doesn't have it, that could cause problems, and Aaron doesn't want that.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Good luck with the money order finding it's way back home. Hopefully it will arrive by monday. You could go ahead and paypal Aaron the money before you spend it on something else, and let him send the intercoooler to you when he gets it. It shouldn't be too hard for him to get some more intercoolers in.

O.K. now that we've got that out of the way..............where's our new pictures................:rant2:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
OHHHh My!!!!! What a difference a day makes!

NO more WTF's from me today ******HAPPY DANCE.......HAPPY DANCE*******

First off the mailman returned my money order safely on my clutch. It was addressed exactly as he gave me the address, so either he had a typo, or somebody at the post office screwed up.........you want my guess?

And.....Did I say HAPPY DANCE?????

I have finally gotten my order placed with Aaron at Driftmotion!!!!! Aaron had to call me on the phone, and hold my hand through the process, but we got it done. ANDwe did it better than I planned or hoped. I had another good day with the ebay stuff, so I could afford to get EVERYTHING left that I needed. Here's a list:

Spearco Intercooler 3
2 1/2" Piping kit
2- 90 degree Silicone Elbows
1- 45 degree Silicone Elbow
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
$10 Air Filter

I'm gonna probably still upgrade the Radiator and Driveshaft, but these are things that don't have to be done yet.

And I guess once these parts come in, I will have to do another one of the goodies picture sessions like I just completed. Pics will be posted later tonight.......whenever I can quit dancing.

Speaking of dancing, where has Vixen been lately?????????

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
She is lying in bed with my six year old right now due to a fever............:icon_sad:

I"m glad you got all of your parts ordered and that the ebay sales are going good. Now get your car put together and I'll give you a head start to Chicago............:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Here's a table full of goodies, waiting patiently in their place for the motor

p645752_1.jpg

Jay's old....I mean my new Turbo

p645752_2.jpg

AFC-NEO ..........Claimed unused, but definitely been handled

p645752_3.jpg

Greddy Profec B......Again, claimed installed but never used? Not buyin that one...but I bought it anyway.

p645752_4.jpg

Ebay PTE 550's........Flow tested, and came back OK, but flowing 630cc's

p645752_5.jpg

Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator...In Place, and ready to go.

p645752_6.jpg

My Jdub ported elbow/Meagan Downpipe.....I liked it before, we'll see this time around. Maybe I'll get a Bic DDP later.

p645752_7.jpg

Hose Techniques RED Silicone hoses

p645752_8.jpg

And Finally.......A better pic of my engine bay without much oranging from the camera. This time you even get the goodies in the pic, so it's a little more cluttered.

p645752_9.jpg

MAYBE THIS WILL QUIET THE PICTURE MONGERS FOR A FEW DAYS UNTIL I GET A PACKAGE FROM AARON.......DRIFTMOTION FTMFW

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MY EYES!!!!!!!

TOO MUCH RED!!!!!!!!

Very good start to some high horsepower Scott. Your engine bay looks awesome except for that whole red thing you've got going on there............:biglaugh:

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
yay! pics! now where are the pics of the stuff you just order?! go track down the mail man and make him let you take pics of it! go! if i cant work on mine i must have pics of everyone else's! so snap to it! lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Father's day was good for me!

I was left alone while I worked on my project for a good while. I was able to finish up the install of my injector clips, and get my 550/635's in too. I went from there to the other side of the motor, and installed the new turbo. I soaked through two shirts in the process...............It's fuckin HOT!!!!!! I could have done more on both sides, as I left the oil line uncomplete at the turbo. And, I put the intake plenum back on, but didn't go any further than just bolting it on. Still a lot of things to hook up, and vaccuum lines to turn red and then get hooked up. Nothing picture worthy yet in any of this work.

AND........I just met up with Richard (SupraNBama) and got my Centerforce dual friction Clutch.

Now I have no excuse................THIS MOTOR WILL BE GOING INTO THE CAR BY NEXT WEEKEND!

I still have to wait for my intercooler and fuel pump before I can crank it , so it may be a couple extra weeks before it cranks, but I am really smelling blood (RED). Once I get it running, it will be time to add the boost controller and AFC-NEO, but I want to see it run first.......I can't wait!

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
nice work scott! i cant wait to see this beast running myself, should be really fun!

EDIT: btw, anything supra, is picture worthy, especially around us picture vultures! =D

Last edited:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I just got off the phone with Aaron at driftmotion, and my stuff is shipping today. He held it up waiting on my Walbro pump ( I told him to do this), and it just so happened that he had an intercooler stock issue.........and he's giving me the original Spearco replica at a very good price. As expected....Aaron is one hell of a business man!

I'm gonna try my best to get the motor in the car this weekend.

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
pop quiz, SAT/ACT stylieeee!

Pictures are to "us here in the build section," as _____ is to a whore.

A. Apple
B. Boat
C. Crack
D. All of the above

:biglaugh:

and your not here by yourself scott, i was thinking of posting in here, but i was the last to post at that time and i didnt want to seem post whore-ish...oh wait...this is a build thread...its ok to do that! :bigthumb: (No, post whore is not the correct answer to the above question.)