ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
jmoneydtb said:
wish i could fund faster, but i dont get paid that much...hopefully this months payment will be able to go a good ways.
Dont worry guys. Not everyone is rich. Just do the best you can do and that will have to do.:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Just thought I would check in and see how the progress is going. Keep up the good work and motivation Scott.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Leave him alone Jay he has work to do!!! T minus 50 days and counting for Chicago dont ya know....lol.:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Definitely 63-64 days Ryan............Don't cut me short. I'm gonna do everything in My power to be there. I'm hoping to try to start the install this weekend, or at night next week. It kind of depends on the delivery date of the new clutch. I don't think it's gonna make it til Monday tho. And, I work at the pace where the clutch install will take the better part of a day.

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
well scott, if you are just taking your time to make sure its done right then that is good. but, bill and i used to do clutch swaps on his car in about an hour and a half, thats starting with the tranny in the car and taking a break. but usually we were desperate to get it running so we could go hit up airport blvd. :icon_bigg
just messing with ya scott, gotta make sure that things right since it will be your daily as well. i have a plan for the white car already that sounds pretty good, at least in my head. get to the point where i can come and get the supra, start saving money after that (while still making payments to you to finish paying it off), fix the z, sell it for around $4k, take that money and drop it in the supra. id like to see that neon keep up with me then! :evil2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Vixen and I will be going to Tunica this weekend for a couple poker tournaments, so she won't be able to help you with the install Scott...............sorry.

Keep us posted though................and good luck.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Well Richard was going to second day air the clutch so I would have it by Friday, after I next day'd the money to him on Tueday. BUT..........The post office didn't offer next day from my remote area to his remote area. They said it would take the same 2 days that regular priority would. So, he won't get it until Thursday, and I will probably be working on the clutch install one night next week. Then on another night....or next weekend, I will try to get the motor in.

ON a LIGHTER note..........I got my little package from Hose techniques today.

On a heavier note...........I sent payment quite a while ago for the Greddy Profec B Boost Controller that I still don't have. Evolution was my seller, and he said yesterday that he mailed it Several days ago. Keeping my fingers crossed

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
scott - if you dont get that thing soon, thats totally no good. im sure your already pissy about it but id go ballistic. hopefully the getting the hoses will counteract a little bit of pissiness and you can at least enjoy that. worst case you should be able to ebay one for about the same price you paid for that one, maybe a little more.

jay - poker tourney?! so thats how you funded the 1j! dang i gotta start playing on fulltiltpoker.net more often, and work up enough testicular fortitude to play the money tables! on that note im going to play now!

Last edited:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
jmoneydtb said:
jay - poker tourney?! so thats how you funded the 1j!

Yes!!!!:biglaugh:

Jays construction business is just a front for his real money making business of cards and golf. I am still making monthly payments to him from when I was I Bama and him and I went golfing.......:biglaugh::cry:

Scott sorry about the # of days I shorted you. I never was a very good counterer!!!!!!:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I do pretty good at poker and golf. I definately make more money playing poker than I do remodeling houses. I hope to win a seat at the WSOP main event this weekend. Wish me luck.

Good luck with the seller and the clutch.

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
ForcedTorque said:
Damn it.........is 11PM too late to go out and start playing with my pretty RED hoses. I just want to try out the cool little cutter they sent with them.
what hoses are you replacing in red?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I got a whole set of Silicone Vaccuum hoses. I did go out last night after posting that, and put one hose on, just so I could get a feel for the cutter that came with them...........and see one hose on the motor.

RELIEF..............I did get my Boost Controller in the mail today. Evolution comes through........and the ship date on the box backs up exactly what he said. USPS just must be slow across country with a box.

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
mk3forme said:
man you are really into this red thing arent you?:biglaugh:

thats because red is all he can see after the drunk prego b!tch ran the stop sign in front of us ending the life of the grey car.

btw scott, i told you usps was slow! seems to have been a good day so far.

*prays for good ebay sell* :)

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Go Scott, it's your birthday, we're going to party like it's your birthday.

If you have no rythym, then don't bother singing along..............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
theWeezL said:
Dude that would totally rock! Let us know if you get in, I will make it a point to watch.

I'm going to the WSOP no matter what. Even if I don't win a seat this weekend, I"ve already got a sponsor paying my way into it. He's paying for his $10,000.00 buy in and mine. He's also paying for my flight, hotel room, and food. It's good to know people with money.............:biglaugh:

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
suprahero said:
I'm going to the WSOP no matter what. Even if I don't win a seat this weekend, I"ve already got a sponsor paying my way into it. He's paying for his $10,000.00 buy in and mine. He's also paying for my flight, hotel room, and food. It's good to know people with money.............:biglaugh:

and the jealousy begins....:3d_frown: :icon_evil

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Since Scott isn't on, we can whore up his thread................:evil2:

I have a friend that is taking me and him to the WSOP. We're going to be playing in a couple tournaments in Tunica the next few weekends and then playing in one or two in LasVegas. It isn't costing me anything and I can't possibly afford to pass it up. I don't expect to go out there and win, because I know it's a long shot, but I would love to get the experience and maybe make a little money while I'm there. The guy paying for all of it is going to be playing as well, so we should have some fun. I'll definately keep you guys posted.