FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
Damn that lip looks hot... Looks like things are finally coming together :).. If you ever want to sell those gauges let me know.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
The white ones from the Soarer???

We won't be selling those, but if you're keen, we know someone who may have a set. Let me know if you're serious, and I'll see if he can find them for ya :)

And yes, the lip looks damn sexy :love::love::love::love::love::love:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
The top of the rears are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The flash makes them look more "plasticky" than they really are... The quality of them is incredible!
p1142921_1.jpg

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
Well I really want them, but not for a while yet. Have to focus on having the thing running before I can buy more things :). Get some heat into those covers and they should fit a lot more snug. I just sat mine out in the sun for about 30 minutes and the fit was so much better.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
xsjado;1142924 said:
Well I really want them, but not for a while yet. Have to focus on having the thing running before I can buy more things :). Get some heat into those covers and they should fit a lot more snug. I just sat mine out in the sun for about 30 minutes and the fit was so much better.

Sweet!!!! Thanks for that tip!!!

jugodegolf;1142996 said:
I just browsed all your updates. Car is looking great. Lots of new goodies I see!!!!

Yes, she is finally coming along!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Rears are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This pic is from before we tightened up the edges, but they're all done now, and we (and by "we", I mean "Sam") will get started on the fronts tomorrow night :)
p1143987_1.jpg

Dropped by ESP tonight, the AFPR is on, along with the thermo fan, and one of the guages is wired in. BUT they somehow nicked the core of the rad, so it will be going off to get fixed tomorrow. Also happening tomorrow is the modding of the exhaust to fit on the muffler, and the wiring in of everything, and tomorrow night (hopefully) she should be on the dyno :D:D:D:D

We have pics, but they're on the phone, and we're having issues transferring them :(

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Due to all the extras we asked the boys to do, she isn't ready in time for the show tomorrow...

BUT!

Good news is that she is running really well with the map, and she is off to the fabricators for intake on Tuesday, and then tuning after that...

Not long to go now :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
The passenger seat is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p1148862_1.jpg

p1148862_2.jpg

Dropped into ESP last night... Exhaust and Intake are done, and tuning will be happening today!!!!!!!!!!! :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

The new exhaust sounds incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
208.9kw (=280hp).

CT26 is going to need replacing... Boost is dropping off pretty bad at 13psi.

Not as much as I was hoping for, but hey, it's an extra 81hp! :)

Only problem is that after the run, she is now missing pretty badly... He thinks it's coilpacks, but is going to investigate further and get back to me...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
IJ.;1149833 said:
T04z made 209@ 5 psi ;)

Well done K it'll be fin to drive like that!

Yeah, should be alot of fun, especially with the launch control :naughty:

am hoping I get a call soon about what's causing the miss... Want to get it sorted asap so I can get her registered!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
IJ.;1149858 said:
hmmm ok

tried it here and didn't think much of it ;)

Was easier to put one foot there> the other there< and press both then lift that one> and mash that one< and bingo Launch :D

:aigo:.............sounds like you'd be driving in circles..............:biglaugh:

I hope they get the bugs worked out of it Kristel. Eighty more horsepower means lots of boobies for us when you get to drive it...............:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.