Status
Not open for further replies.

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
IJ.;1149858 said:
hmmm ok

tried it here and didn't think much of it ;)

Was easier to put one foot there> the other there< and press both then lift that one> and mash that one< and bingo Launch :D

yyayyyy
Good ol' automatic made it easy.
launch? cake
burnout? cake

now i got all that clutch buisness goin on, hah.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Lol!!!

Jay - there will be boobies aplenty when I finally get to driver her!!!!

Looks like a bigger turbo will be ordered in the next month or so... Along with cams :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I have really big feet and a normal sized steering wheel..............:cry:

read into it what you want.............:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
We still haven't figured out the "missing" issue yet :(

It's definitely not the timing with the mapecu2 (yes, my tuner figured it out, but won't share his secret!)

Will be putting on a catch can and doing the C.O.P Ignition Mod to eliminate some possible causes, and then she will go back into the shop in a week and a half to get the tune sorted once and for all.

If any of you have any other ideas, please post them up so we can know what to be keeping an eye out for! :)

Now that techy stuff is done... OMFG!!!!!!!! I got to driver her home this arvo, and it was SOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

The exhaust is way too loud though, thanks to no cat and no interior except for the drivers seat!

Here are some pics of her from this afternoon:

100_1068.jpg
100_1069.jpg
100_1070.jpg
100_1071.jpg
100_1072.jpg

Will take plenty more pics this weekend when we get the interior back in, and give her a clean and polish :)

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Awesome pics, and nice numbers on the stock CT-26.

Turbo and cams soon, sounds like things are ticking over nicely, nice work!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Looking good Kristel..........and of course I mean the car and not your boobies.........I'm not perverted like that.............:sarcasm:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Hahahahaa! Thanks guys!

(Jay, I know you only come here for the boobies ;))

I'm really hoping to get the "missing" issue sorted asap so I can go and get her blue slip and registered - I'm really keen to go and take her for a long drive through some nice twisties, and see what she's like now!

My tuner said she drives really really smooth right through all the gears, it just has the shocking miss if he boots it from high speed... Really bad detonation :(

Do any of you have any other ideas on things we should be checking before she goes back in?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
mapecu2
550cc injectors
3" turbo-back exhaust (no cat)
AFPR
Bosch 044 in-tank pump
custom intake
HKS Crossover pipe
2.5" IC piping
Mishimoto 3 row rad
Just Jap IC
Tranny cooler
Brand new water pump
guages, in-cabin electrics

I think that's it.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
My goal is to have everything I need before I start increasing the power. I also want to have this setup running extremely well before taking the next step.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
They are... When she goes back again in a week and a half, we will be enclosing the pod filter, as well as sorting all other "road worthiness" issues, so she can go and get registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.