Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Had a special delivery today :D:D:D:D

100_0897.jpg
100_0900.jpg

Intercooler only needs a 2.5" to 2" reducer, and it will be done - hopefully this evening :)

Next up is the guages, more shinies, and struts and springs in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be dropping her off on Monday to the guys at ESP Racing, for the straight through 3" exhaust, 550s, and MAP2ECU (am also hoping they will install my new alarm...)

Last edited:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Lip is now on the car, and the IC piping is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_0906.jpg

100_0908.jpg

Have just found out that the leatherette covers are on their way and should arrive today or tomorrow, so will have pics of them on the weekend :D

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Um............ No!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_razz

I think I am doing ok with the pics... You guys really don't need 10 million pics of the same things, so I'm trying to be selective...

Will try to have pics up tonight of some bits that we have been polishing up :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ok, had a chat with my mechanics last night... Car will be dropped off tomorrow afternoon...

Here's a full list of what's happening (I forgot a few things in my last list):

- Exhaust (full custom 3" turbo-back system)
- 550 injectors
- Map2Ecu (+ deletion of AFM)
- Aeromotive AFPR
- Bosch 044 fuel pump
- GRex Oil Cooler
- Blitz EBC
- GReddy white faced (electric) guages x 5
- Apexi turbo timer
- Apexi Rev Speed Metre
- tuning only to 13.5psi on the stock CT26

As stated before, this is all in preparation for cams and bigger turbo early next year... Wiill be interesting to see how she goes :)

Am also hoping that my leatherette seat covers arrive today (after I threatened to take the manufacturer to the Dept of Fair Trading - amazing what a small threat can do!)

So *fingers crossed* there will be pics of the covers later on tonight :)

Also being done tonight:

- New struts and King Springs (Just as an interim measure until I get Coilovers) - No more 4wd stance!!!!! :boobies::boobies::boobies:
- Painting the hubs and callipers on the rear (already did the fron earlier this year)
- Freshening up the carpet - cleaning and painting
- guages will be installed (but we're lazy and leaving the witing up to the guys at ESP)

Pics WILL be up later on this evening with all progress (but sorry, no bewb pics :icon_razz)

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Hello LilMiss - I have a Quick Question.

About your HKS Crossover pipe, is it the same diameter as the stock 3000 pipe. I am upgrading to 2.5" intercoolr piping and wondered if the crossover pipe is a mod that matches up good to the 2.5" intercooler upgrade.

Or said another way, are there any performance gains associated with the HKS crossover pipe.

I had seen one that had reflective coating with the lettering done in RED and it was sooooo cool looking .

I will also be interested to see how your CT26 does with these mods as I plan to keep my CT26 as well, or at least until is takes a dump.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
The Crossover pipe bolted straight on... Not too sure if there are any performance gains with it... Hopefully Dan (HKS_TRD) will chime in and confirm.

(I just think it looks hot :D)

As for the CT26 - I am really interested to see how it goes with the above mods... We are only boosting it to 13.5, as I want it to last until early next year.

Once I get the new turbo, we will be boosting the CT as high as it will go to see what happens. After that, the engine will be coming apart for a complete rebuild, so I won't be too fussed if anything lets go :)

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Well, compared to the stock "3000"pipe the HKS pipe has a larger diameter on the side that joins to the intercooler piping. The stock "3000" pipe reduces to 2inch dieameter IIRC which is just too small a diameter i/c pipe for a high power application.

But, that being said, it does also just look plain hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.