FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Well...........

Just went and had a chat with the boys, and my car is booked in for some goodies and tuning on Sept 29th...

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
LilMissMkIII;1123042 said:
Well...........

Just went and had a chat with the boys, and my car is booked in for some goodies and tuning on Sept 29th...

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Details of goodies please

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
turbo-back 3" inch exhaust, Map2ecu, 550s, ebc, Apexi Rev Speed Metre...

oh, and your HKC Crossover Pipe :D

Basically just getting it all ready for cams and gigantical turbo early next year :)

Have also got replacement interior bits aswell for everything that have been scratched & damaged, aswell as leatherette seat covers for front & rears in grey and black with the MkIII logo.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Will try and get some pics up tomorrow arvo of the progress :) Got a new laptop for my bday though and haven't set up the camera's software yet, so may take me awhile...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Righty-o, camera software is on the new laptop, pics will be up tonight :D

Over the weekend, I bought a shiny new IC and piping, aswell as struts and lowering springs... And my leatherette seat covers should arrive today or tomorrow...

I have all the parts i need, now just need to get to work... Car currently has no seats at all, waiting for these covers to come in the mail, and whilst they're out, I'm going to be sprucing up the carpets to make them look all purdy again :)

I am also slowly polishing everything up I possibly can... I am now addicted to bling :D

She is going into the shop on Sept 29th for the install of the new exhaust, along with the map2ecu and 550s... Once they're in, she will dynoed, and we'll see what the CT26 can safely do for some nice numbers :)

Checked the turbo out last night, and she is (as Sam so nicely put it) " a virgin" - perfect condition!!!!!! :boobies:

Things are *finally* coming together!!!!!!!! :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Looking forward to your progress, mate! (Or is that "matey"?)

HA!

-crisp;)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
As of late last night, the new IC and piping is all mocked up :D

Oh, and my HKS Crossover pipe arrived from Dan, so that is on too!!! So many shinies!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

Hopefully by this afternoon, it will all be on properly, and we will start on the struts and springs...

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
We expect to see pics!!

Oh, are you interested in the blue HKS couplings I had on either side of my HKS pipe? Waiting on a mate to say if he wants them here but hmm maybe you could use them.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I think I should be right, as I have a TON of couplings lying around the garage at the moment :)

I'll let you know though, because the Mister is putting it all on properly this arvo :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't wait for the finished product pictures, and I too am addicted to virgins, ooops, I mean shiney........:love:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Hahaha!!! You guys are too much!!!!

Things are getting a little stressful at the moment... Only 4 nights to go before I need to have her ready for registration, and she has no front end, no intake piping, and the IC is hanging on by a coathanger... Still no dash in, and no seats either... She looks so so so sad :(

Fingers crossed my lip and seat covers arrive this week, and tonight we are hoping to get all the piping on properly, and the new IC and rad mounted with proper mounts (rather than the cable ties we are using at the moment).

Tomorrow night we will start on the wiring mess and interior... Am hoping to hook up a VERY sexy set of guages :D

Will be taking heaps of pics as things come together, but here are some of Friday night's progress:

100_0825.jpg
100_0827.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That intercooler and piping look awesome Kristel, but I wouldn't mount the battery there if I were you.......;)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I knew someone would mention that :biglaugh:

It'll be gone tonight once I am happy with how the IC is sitting :)

I have also sent Sam on a mission today to get me some pretty alloy... Had an idea last week that I am hoping will work and make the front end look even sexier :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.