FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ok, clear indicators and new fog lights are in... Looks schmicko, but I definitely do not like the yellow lenses in the fogs... Will be changing them asap! Will also be making the side repeaters clear, coz the orange ones look out of place now...

Am just about to head down to the garage to put in the radiator, as well as install a few little suprise things :D

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
LilMissMkIII;1058102 said:
Ok, clear indicators and new fog lights are in... Looks schmicko, but I definitely do not like the yellow lenses in the fogs... Will be changing them asap! Will also be making the side repeaters clear, coz the orange ones look out of place now...

Am just about to head down to the garage to put in the radiator, as well as install a few little suprise things :D

Surprises are always good!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ok, so the radiator is in, but my fan shroud was broken in the process... Unfortuntately Mishimoto didn't listen to Grimsta's instructions and it's not shroud compatible...

Now I am getting 2 x 14" e-fans from him in the next few weeks because I am lazy and cannot be bothered making a custom shroud...

Surprises are not in yet... Hopefully this coming Saturday will see us make a start on them! :D

I'm also still waiting on my exhaust to show up... I have the muffler, but no exhaust :( Fingers crossed it shows up soon!!!!!

A few other things are also planned for the coming months so I can get her looking all purdy for ToyFest! :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
(man boobies, man boobies, man boobies, man boobies, man boobies, man boobies)

It's the best I could do for you Kristel. I can't wait to see the finished product...........:love:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
suprahero;1060848 said:
(man boobies, man boobies, man boobies, man boobies, man boobies, man boobies)

It's the best I could do for you Kristel. I can't wait to see the finished product...........:love:

LOL... I was thinking the same Jay. There are no icons for the girls...

What should there be? Shakin balls or penis, or dacing or what? :biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Supraholics;1063325 said:
LOL... I was thinking the same Jay. There are no icons for the girls...

What should there be? Shakin balls or penis, or dacing or what? :biglaugh:

Please don't give anyone any ideas!!!!! :icon_razz

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Oooooooooooookkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyy...

And this topic of conversation is done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out to a skid pan and autocross day... Be back laters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
So........

Exhaust finally showed up yesterday, but no pics of it will be up until next weekend... I unwrapped it, and it has quite a bit of surface rust :(:(:(:(:(

But I really can't complain about the elbow grease needed to get it back to its former shiny glory of 5000km ago when it was made... I only paid $400 :D:D:D:D:D

Anyone have any idea on the increase in power I can expect to get from it? (3" from the turbo back on an otherwise 100% stock 7M)

I am hoping to get power runs done on the dyno with each mod done, but would be nice to know what to expect....

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Sooooooo...

Bout time for an update...

Car will be back on the road By the End of August *fingers crossed*

(Just need to save for registration, which is about $1200 :()

BUT

I am starting a collection of parts to help me get this baby all fixed up to a condition I like to call "upgraded stock"...

Many thanks to Adam (JZA70 R on the Aus forums) for all his help in getting me these interior parts to replace what is broken/ugly:

- driver's side door handle
- shifter surround
- bonnet struts
- climate control
- seat belt holders

In addition to the above parts, he is the one who also sold me my new exhaust and muffler... They're not on the car yet, but f*ck they're going to be awesome!!!!!!

I also have the rad from Grimsta installed - looks so damn sexy!!!!!

And finally - I have replacement seat covers ordered and on their way along with a surprise or 2 to finish the transformation...

Yes, I know I fail because I don't have pics, but they will come when I feel the car looks good enough ;)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
So, looks like in 5 and a half weeks, the transformation will be complete!!!!!

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Performance wise, I have just purchased lex AFM & injectors, and will be getting the AFPR and other things needed in the next few weeks, as the car is going on the dyno Sept 30th :D:D:D:D:D:D

I would post pics of the car, but she is being stripped down this weekend, and every little bump and dent is being repaired and then she is off for a full respray!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Oh, and thanks to Xsjado, I now have a Bomex 3 hole lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
Not a problem, I'll get freight organized over the weekend and sent it off on Monday. Sorry I can't get it done any earlier but I have to get my car and all my shit back into my mechanics this week!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Lol, you have your Supe stolen, have a suprise baby, move interstate and tell me how long your build goes for :icon_razz:icon_razz:icon_razz

Status
Not open for further replies.