FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Soooooooooo......

Now that I have a ghey blue taxi as a daily (I am still upset Chloe's rear facing baby capsule won't fit in the Supe :nono:), the Supey is off the road for some much-needed TLC...

I have parts sitting in my garage, and more on the way... Updates and pics will be posted in the next couple days...

:D:D:D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
sdistc;1051195 said:
You're right.. this thread delivers precisely 0.00 - I demand my money back!!!

You shall die a slow painful death when I find you. Say good bye to your closest family members while you have the chance and if you had any lifelong ambitions, I suggest you do them asap. Your days are marked.............:evil2:

sdistc

Supra owner, not driver
Nov 10, 2007
Canberra<->London
suprahero;1051209 said:
You shall die a slow painful death when I find you. Say good bye to your closest family members while you have the chance and if you had any lifelong ambitions, I suggest you do them asap. Your days are marked.............:evil2:

Actually, you are more than welcome to deliver a slow and painful death to my (geographically) closest family member :) But enough about me...

Suprahero, I am duty-bound (as a supercilious arsehole JZA80 owner) to taunt A70s, particularly those local and familiar and driving 7Ms, and especially when their build thread shows as much progress as mine has in the past 6 months.
Hopefully, my constant amusing derision will help Kristel (and Sam) get that little kiddy wrenching away to get that bloody car finished :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Chloe has tiny little hands - perfect for reaching in all the small areas in the engine bays of both the Supra and the Soarer :D

And Jay, please play nice with Andrew (Sdistc) - he gets paid to hurt people for a living ;)

Andrew - I could be mean and say that at least my 7M is on the road, but I'm not that mean :sarcasm:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMissMkIII;1051304 said:
And Jay, please play nice with Andrew (Sdistc) - he gets paid to hurt people for a living ;)

AHHH, Andrew must work for the LAPD...........:biglaugh:
That doesn't stand for the LowerAustralianPoliceDepartment either.

Andrew, I too have occasionally made fun of the 7m's.....but never a MKIII........:icon_bigg

sdistc;1051295 said:
Suprahero, I am duty-bound (as a supercilious arsehole JZA80 owner) to taunt A70s, particularly those local and familiar and driving 7Ms, and especially when their build thread shows as much progress as mine has in the past 6 months.Hopefully, my constant amusing derision will help Kristel (and Sam) get that little kiddy wrenching away to get that bloody car finished :)

You will notice that there isn't a lot of progress being made in any of our current build up threads. People are always buying other cars, going on vacation...................or having babies........:naughty:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Hey, now I've had a baby, I'm somehow going to be making more progress on my car than I have since this thread started... so ner ner ner! :icon_razz

briggsy

TEAM BHG 247
Feb 4, 2007
with the kangaroos
sdistc;1051295 said:
Actually, you are more than welcome to deliver a slow and painful death to my (geographically) closest family member :) But enough about me...

Suprahero, I am duty-bound (as a supercilious arsehole JZA80 owner) to taunt A70s, particularly those local and familiar and driving 7Ms, and especially when their build thread shows as much progress as mine has in the past 6 months.
Hopefully, my constant amusing derision will help Kristel (and Sam) get that little kiddy wrenching away to get that bloody car finished :)

which car?:sarcasm:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Oh shush you!!!!!

Anywho... Here's some pics of the things I have waiting to go on:

Very JDM foglights (to finally replace the one I have been missing for over a year!!!!)

100_0447.jpg

New muffler for the 3" exhaust that is on its way:

100_0449.jpg
100_0451.jpg
100_0452.jpg

Also on its way:

- Clear front indicators
- Rad from Grim's group buy
- ic piping
- bov (no more full hectic flutters for me)

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
LilMissMkIII;1053846 said:
Oh shush you!!!!!

Anywho... Here's some pics of the things I have waiting to go on:

Very JDM foglights (to finally replace the one I have been missing for over a year!!!!)

View attachment 22501

New muffler for the 3" exhaust that is on its way:

View attachment 22502
View attachment 22503
View attachment 22504

Also on its way:

- Clear front indicators
- Rad from Grim's group buy
- ic piping
- bov (no more full hectic flutters for me)

Nice progress!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Clear indicators arrived today:

100_0460.jpg

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Mishimoto radiator from Grim's gb also arrived, but I have to go pick it up from the post office this arvo... Will post pics tonight :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Just got a chance to get to the compy after getting home with my sexy new radiator :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

I must say a HUGE thankyou to Grim for organising the gb, and for somehow getting the US Postal Service to deliver it to Aus in less than a week!!!!!!!!

100_0466.jpg

100_0468.jpg

All the parts I have laying around will be going on the car this weekend :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
LilMissMkIII;1056933 said:
Just got a chance to get to the compy after getting home with my sexy new radiator :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

I must say a HUGE thankyou to Grim for organising the gb, and for somehow getting the US Postal Service to deliver it to Aus in less than a week!!!!!!!!

View attachment 22570

View attachment 22571

All the parts I have laying around will be going on the car this weekend :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mmmmmmmmmm that is one tasty radiator :icon_razz:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.