Status
Not open for further replies.

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE said:
:cry:

stop crying about pizza drivers do you want your pizza hot or cold? if they could only deliver beer also then yea they should be above ambulances or fire trucks.

I go pick up my own pizza. Delivery drivers around here (at pizza places that don't suck) make around 10-15 an hour..so they can blow me if they want any kind of tip.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
89Turbo said:
ok so the first time i drifted a corner on a normally busy street, but i did it at 10pm and nobody was in my general area, and my car got impounded and a $400 ticket that was later thrown out. Tonight i was caught for racing my buddies 99 Z28 Camaro doing 95 in a 35, AND when the cop tunred around to come chase us, we attempted to evade through some side streets(not that fast). He finds us, just barely, and i get a WARNING not even a written warning, just verbal. And my buddy justin gets his car impounded becuase of he bad driving record(23 moving violations), and he has a restriction on his license not to be driving at night becuase of those. He also was issued a ticket. Moral of the story is.....not all cops are dicks and dont race on busy streets(even though there was NO traffic)

haha, i bet it was that loud ass exhaust you got there ;)

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Disced said:
lol, you're joking; right?

A million, huh? Driving a big fucking truck?!?! I drove a 30 foot flat bed truck for almost a year through downtown seattle, never got into one accident. I've taken over 10,000 deliveries faster than most people hit 5,000.

Shit, I'd be willing to bet I could drive your truck better than you, in any conditions, on any continent, while picking my nose, listening to the radio, talking on the phone, and shifting wth my knee; Oh, I forgot to add, flipping off the person who was driving to slow.:biglaugh:

I'm having a hard time believing that you have actually driven a truck. Simply because someone who has spent the hours behind the big wheel like you claim would have more respect for the achievements of someone else who has done the same or more. You would also understand how inconsiderate drivers like yourself are when they drive around a large truck.

It's fine that you don't care if you die in a car accident, it your prerogative. But I wonder how the other person who dies young, because you ran into him so you could unintentionally die having fun.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
dirgle said:
I'm having a hard time believing that you have actually driven a truck. Simply because someone who has spent the hours behind the big wheel like you claim would have more respect for the achievements of someone else who has done the same or more. You would also understand how inconsiderate drivers like yourself are when they drive around a large truck.

It's fine that you don't care if you die in a car accident, it your prerogative. But I wonder how the other person who dies young, because you ran into him so you could unintentionally die having fun.

Yup, this all looks like proof of being 16 (even if just emotionally) like DT said AND proof that he probably never touched a truck too!

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
DreamerTheresa said:
That was aimed at the thread-starter, silly.

You know what, no one around here can carry on a damn serious conversation with your avatar distracting everyone. For goodness sakes.

;)

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
MassSupra89 said:
Yea he's logged millions of miles and months traveling and seeing much more than most ever will in lifetimes. You drive around delivering fucking pizza's to peoples homes for a few bucks. And how does this make you Dale Earnhardt again?

Wow... :3d_frown:

Apparently you all took it WAY out of context. I was being a smart-ass for most of the post.

I never said I was Dale Earnhardt; I guess I should have tossed in the oneJoeZee asterisk ******** in my god damn post; Jesus.

Dirgle said:

Do I give a flying fuck wether you believe me or not? I'm not here to debate son; you don't have to believe a word I said.

Dirgle said:

I'd bet my life(PUN INTENDED) I won't die in a car accident. I didn't think I had to spell things out for people here on this forum; I guess I was wrong. You can make hasty judgements all you like, but I've avoided over 200 accidents, EASY.:aigo: On any one of those situations if I weren't paying attention, sure, it would have been a serious accident.. But guess what? Anyone with even half a brain can watch the cars around him and react correctly in ANY given situation.:icon_bigg

SWAQ said:

Seriously dude.. I guess I really have to put the **** by everything, huh?:icon_conf

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Disced said:
Do I give a flying fuck wether you believe me or not? I'm not here to debate son; you don't have to believe a word I said.

This is good because I never really I cared how you felt, I was merely making a statement.

Disced said:
I'd bet my life(PUN INTENDED) I won't die in a car accident. I didn't think I had to spell things out for people here on this forum; I guess I was wrong. You can make hasty judgements all you like, but I've avoided over 200 accidents, EASY.:aigo: On any one of those situations if I weren't paying attention, sure, it would have been a serious accident.. But guess what? Anyone with even half a brain can watch the cars around him and react correctly in ANY given situation.:icon_bigg

As for this, be careful, life has a funny was of collecting on bets like this. We don't need another Supra crushed or brethren lost due to poor judgments. One day you may find yourself in a situation where your talents don't go as far as you thought they did. I have been friends with several people like you, one of them was even a pizza driver, that would boast about his driving the exact same way you would. I have seen each one of these friends, eventually humbled in very sobering ways. Each of them were finally put in positions where they had to take responsibility for their selfish acts. And my friend that delivered pizzas was very good at driving. Even I marveled at some of the stupid stunts he managed to get away with. His philosophy on driving was exactly the same as yours. The simple fact is that we all think we are invincible right up until the moment you are proven unquestionably wrong. I fear for that day not because of you, for you have already declared you willingness to die for the proof. I fear for those you may take involuntarily with you or even worse, in place of you.

If you get pissed off at me for typing this way toward you, you should ask if it is because what I say has some truth to it and you don't like it because you know there is some truth to it.

Or maybe you don't care at all. Maybe you are so blind to what is possible that you can't see the truth when it is typed out right in front of you in black and white.

Either way I have said what I can, and I see no reason to say more.

later...

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
Justin said:
haha, i bet it was that loud ass exhaust you got there ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA probably

Tanya: nope not 16 im 18 whats it to ya?

i love how if i woulda posted this in the Kill section specifically for racing no one would be arguing. Half of you act like you never raced anyone, who races people to like 50mph because i know thats not what your doing. Get the fuck off my back for doing 95 in a 35, or at least explain to me what you do when your racing, oh i only race in 60mph zones, bullshit.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
89Turbo said:
Tanya: nope not 16 im 18 whats it to ya?

DreamerTheresa said:
You're 16, aren't you?

I know there's two women on this forum whose name begins with "T" but more attention to detail would be nice.

I dont give a fuck what section you post this shit in, or on what forum, 95mph in a 35mph is FUCKING STUPID. I can see 55-60, but 95 is outrageous. One can assume its 35mph because it is a residential area, correct?? Can you say you could honestly have stopped in time if a child had ran out in the road in front of you????

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
Tanya said:
I know there's two women on this forum whose name begins with "T" but more attention to detail would be nice.

I dont give a fuck what section you post this shit in, or on what forum, 95mph in a 35mph is FUCKING STUPID. I can see 55-60, but 95 is outrageous. One can assume its 35mph because it is a residential area, correct?? Can you say you could honestly have stopped in time if a child had ran out in the road in front of you????

my bad on the name

it is 2 HUGE lanes each direction and a center turn lane, it was 10pm sure some kid coulda ran out but unlikely, i passed probably 2houses doing 95mph, passed 2 gas stations, alot of trees, and an old abandoned rec center.

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
89Turbo said:
my bad on the name

it is 2 HUGE lanes each direction and a center turn lane, it was 10pm sure some kid coulda ran out but unlikely, i passed probably 2houses doing 95mph, passed 2 gas stations, alot of trees, and an old abandoned rec center.
But still you were street racing. What if your tire blew for some freak reason or something crazy and you killed someone. Ive seen it personally, guy was flying down a back road racing a another car when they cested a hill and a car was there. When he went to correct the car spun into a ditch and flipped multiple times. The 240sx was junk and he had died from head trama(no seat belt+sunroof). The other guy "side swipped" the other car injuring a 10 yr old that was in the back seat. So keep the speed reasonable if your gonna fly.

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
Toyota h8r said:
But still you were street racing. What if your tire blew for some freak reason or something crazy and you killed someone. Ive seen it personally, guy was flying down a back road racing a another car when they cested a hill and a car was there. When he went to correct the car spun into a ditch and flipped multiple times. The 240sx was junk and he had died from head trama(no seat belt+sunroof). The other guy "side swipped" the other car injuring a 10 yr old that was in the back seat. So keep the speed reasonable if your gonna fly.

yes, streetracing is against the law and wrong, but im not gunna sit here while other people on the forum do it and dont get harassed because they're not 18 and they didnt post how fast they got going. Racing on a freeway is more dangerous than what i was doing because there is WAY more traffic than what was on the street i was racing on, it only seems like it was so bad becuase i posted the speed limit vs. what i was doing.

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
I see what your saying though. I will admit im only 19 and i race. I do this in extremely deserted counrty back roads that we close off our-selfs(f&f2 stuff) The people who are going nuts are thinking that your racing in some heavy populated downtown deal. Which i can see from your post that you were in the bonnies kinda thing. Just be safe dude and keep all fours on the ground. I dont want to read about you like i read about my best friend.(roll-over):nono:

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
to those who might have questioned my abilities...

i can document my claims, and anyone who has been around the trucking industry can tell you that if i can show you on paper a million miles, the "real"mileage is 10-20% higher.

i have 0 at fault accidents, 0 tickets on my record. the accidents i do have were caused by overconfident drivers who thought they could handle their shit, one rear ended me because he thought he had those lightning quick reflexes that had helped him avoid 200 accidents already. the other was another dale jr wanna be who tagged my trailer when he thought he could pass on a bad road....both these dudes tried to tell me what hot shit drivers they were, while waiting for the cops to show up.

it sickens me that people would brag about the kind of behavior that kills innocent people.

trying to be a smart ass or not...i don't want to hear you brag about your 200
near misses...i'm much more proud of my time on the road, and 0 near misses, i don't get myself into situations where it would be an issue.

and to the dude who thinks he can out-drive me in a truck...if you have never been in one before...i've got $1000 that says untrained you can't properly make a 1-2 shift...

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
trucker said:
and to the dude who thinks he can out-drive me in a truck...if you have never been in one before...i've got $1000 that says untrained you can't properly make a 1-2 shift...

I'd like to watch them use the splitter. My grandpa retired from Willig with over 1,000,000 miles and not one accident (at-fault or not). His buddy went 30 years without an accident before getting into one on the day of his retirement.

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
ma71supraturbo said:
congrats on almost outrunning a 200hp, 4000lb car with a shitty driver and 225/60/16 touring tires...

lol your joking right? he has 245 Toyo Proxes, close to if not more than 300hp, and is a good driver, dont know that they weight 4000lbs either.

Status
Not open for further replies.