Caught for SpeedRacing.....AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
we're telling him not to speed in residential areas going triple the speed limit.

I know I, for one, have never made a statement in this thread insinuating that I am not guilty of speeding myself. But certainly not 90+ in residential neighborhoods. and even on the highway, I dont dodge in between traffic like an assclown and punch it to 130 between every car up ahead. Nice long stretches of empty road is where it's at. That's just common sense

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
JustAnotherVictim said:
It's made of concrete so it's the same.
Haven't you ever seen houses lined up on the highway?

All 65 freeway zones around here are fenced in, usually with guardrails. The only way a pedestrian would be on them is if they got out of their car while on the highway.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
HellsLegion said:
Ive never been pulled over for speeding.

Ive accually only been pulled over for having no front license plate.

Yall are fuckin crazy.

I got pulled over for that on my way to register my car, right after buying it. Told him the dealer stripped the bolt(which was true) and they hadn't fixed it yet. Figures I get pulled over the first day, and then never again for over a year.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
MassSupra89 said:
I got pulled over for that on my way to register my car, right after buying it. Told him the dealer stripped the bolt(which was true) and they hadn't fixed it yet. Figures I get pulled over the first day, and then never again for over a year.

I told him the seller never gave me one(it was in my back seat.)

Oddly enough, I was pulled over the day I got home from LA.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
JoeC said:
Well honestly.. you are telling him not to speed cause hes breakin the law.. You're breaking the law for j-walkin. Use the cross walk and you wont have a problem. IMO.

Edit:: Not all freeways are concrete. What difference does concrete vs asphalt make?
Please, quote me where I said speeding is wrong because he's just breaking the law.

Please...

I'd love to see it.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
JustAnotherVictim said:
I got pulled over/followed quite a few times in my first year of having my white car. Never got a ticket though.

You're black. What'd you expect. Happened to me yesterday on the way to the dyno. :rofl:

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
OneJoeZee said:
You're black. What'd you expect. Happened to me yesterday on the way to the dyno. :rofl:

I was gonna give him the same shit like I do on AIM, but here in a public place i would be called a racist.

Im supprised you diddnt get pulled in Fremont with Bryan and his du-rag, damn thugs!@!!!!1

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
OneJoeZee said:

LMAO!! :yelrotflm

HellsLegion said:
I was gonna give him the same shit like I do on AIM, but here in a public place i would be called a racist.

Im supprised you diddnt get pulled in Fremont with Bryan and his du-rag, damn thugs!@!!!!1
I thought I was going to. On the way home a chp cycle cop pulled right up next to my window, paced me for a second and I looked at him and just kept driving.
He pulled off at the next exit.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
Onejoezee stop acting like every one is talking to you. I wasn't.

If you think speeding on an open road is ANY different than speeding ANY where... then thats dumb. Stop making your "own" laws. Speeding is speeding. 98% of us do it, whether it be 10 over, or 100 over. I will stop and slow down for a stop light. If there is someone walking across the road I can't see them. Their not wearing reflective gear. Not my fault is it? Doing 35-45 speed limit I still wouldn't be able to stop fast enough if they ran infront of me.

I know a lot of the freeways are the same surface as every day streets here. Sure their thicker.. Don't try and bring the material the road is made out of as being a reason not to speed unless you have some facts that prove it and not just statements for us to read.

I speed. I've never been ticketed. I've been pulled over for tail light out, head light out, no front plate. Speeding is appropiate at certain times in my opinion. Why do you think there is a FAST lane, and a SLOW lane. I like to think I am speeding up to pass.. Every one in the slow lane. If you drive the speed limit on the freeways in the fast lane, do yourself and others a favor. Move to the right.

Today on the freeway I saw a cop with no lights on doing roughly 80-90 in a 60 in BUSY traffic. Are you saying because he was on a freeway its OKAY? Certainly not. But theres a time for every one to go faster than normal, even in conditions where things may not be as safe.

I think every one that has a turbo'd supra has been tempted or has raced someone on the streets, or freeway at one point in time. Its wrong. But we do it. Why give one kid hassle? Why don't you bitch at yourself aswell. Think you're so much of a better driver/person? rediculous. I consider myself, aswell as all the other dumbasses on the road a HAZARD. I take precautions at times and make sure things go okay, or atleast try.

No ones perfect. Whether you have a thousand tickets or none. We all learn from our mistakes whether there are many or few. You know you wouldn't want people telling you how stupid you are. Would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.