Caught for SpeedRacing.....AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
Around here the pizza boys suck. They're never paying attention, always speeding, and just dumbasses. Hell, one in a first gen prelude, while on the clock, wanted to race my buddy in the ITR, and later he caught a glimpse of me in the supra. That was just annoying.:3d_frown:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
89Turbo said:
ok so the first time i drifted a corner on a normally busy street, but i did it at 10pm and nobody was in my general area, and my car got impounded and a $400 ticket that was later thrown out. Tonight i was caught for racing my buddies 99 Z28 Camaro doing 95 in a 35, AND when the cop tunred around to come chase us, we attempted to evade through some side streets(not that fast). He finds us, just barely, and i get a WARNING not even a written warning, just verbal. And my buddy justin gets his car impounded becuase of he bad driving record(23 moving violations), and he has a restriction on his license not to be driving at night becuase of those. He also was issued a ticket. Moral of the story is.....not all cops are dicks and dont race on busy streets(even though there was NO traffic)

95 in a 35 is fuckin' stupid.

You might want to think about selling your car so you're not tempted into doing something that insane anymore.

Not saying I'm a saint that never speeds because I do, frequently, but almost 100 in a 35 zone? :ugh2:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
23 moving violations? how old is he?
You wouldn't even get near that and still have a license in my state. Damn.\

I bet the Z28 won:naughty: (flamesuit)

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Disced said:
I drive my del sol 60-70 on side streets sometimes... That's not even on main roads.. I deliver pizza and I understand the risks involved.
Del Sol's can hit 60 to 70???

Anyways, thats lovely that you feel comfortable endangering others at 60 - 70 mph around town. You've all prolly seen me talk about my summer escapades, cruising at 110 over Bay. But that was a 2pm on an empty freeway on a bridge, no pedestrians or anything.

We did a project in physics class to test the brakes on our cars. Full pressure took about 30ft to stop - FROM 30 MPH. Thats 2 car lengths. Some kid in a neighborhood jumps out at you from behind a parked car, at 30mph you may hit him, at 60 moh that distance is multiplied exponentially and he will be dead.

As a driver, you have to drive for yourself AND everybody else out there. No matter how good you are, the majority of other drivers suck azz.

I'm a good driver, going about 42ish in a 35, 2 guys in the lane beside me pull into mine when I'm right behind them, for no reason, and the guy in the front then HITS HIS BRAKES. Cost me 70 bucks to get the carpets cleaned from the coffee in my passenger seat getting dumped, and I was about 18" from getting to buy a new rear bumper for a C6 'Vette.

Going even 50, I'd have been replacing parts on the cars instead of getting my carpets clean.

Slow the hell down.

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
MassSupra89 said:
23 moving violations? how old is he?
You wouldn't even get near that and still have a license in my state. Damn.\

I bet the Z28 won:naughty: (flamesuit)

he about 24 i think. yeah he barely won.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Nick...Bro, dont lose your licence before you even get your 5spd, lol.
Shit when I was your age I did worse. I successfully eluded the police twice and unsuccessfully once. I had 32 tickets on my record by the age of 19.

Fortunately I grew up...eventually.

Too bad you didnt smoke the 'maro on top of getting off with a warning. But come on man, slow it down. Ive read enough "member has passed away" for one year.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
Dachande said:
Pizza delivery drivers are usually some of the most dangerous, idiotic drivers out on the streets. Just because you have a crappy job and a sign on top of your car does not give you the license to drive around town like you are an ambulance or fire truck.
:cry:

stop crying about pizza drivers do you want your pizza hot or cold? if they could only deliver beer also then yea they should be above ambulances or fire trucks.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Fuck yo pizza!

Don't endanger my kids lives because you want to make an extra few bucks tip! My kids' lives are worth 543444233 times more than anyones god damn pizza! :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk:

I'm not saying I am Ms. Perfect, but doing it every day, all the time is asinine and I would congratulate the cop that caught and fined/arrested your ass for that shit. Un-fucking-believeable :icon_conf

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Dachande said:
Looks like I struck a nerve. The more you drive doesn't mean the better you get when you still drive like a moron for those 6-8 hours. Before you go on a tirade, I was saying "you" as an example, not necessarily yourself. You may be a good driver, but you don't make up for everyone else that isn't.

p.s. i'm not your "son"

I know you weren't saying "ME", just like you know I wasn't actually referring to you as my biological "son".

p.s. I regret to inform you that I have not one 'son' therefore, unfortunately I cannot be your father. I know you sent me that PM stating that you Thought I was your father, but I was in FACT lieing. Sorry... :biglaugh:

stan

Disced said:
It's a hoot that you tried to dip away from the cop.... the only way you will ever out-run a cop is if you have more balls than him.. Find the freeway, bomb it at 150 MPH with your lights off for 2-3 miles, pull off and hide.. I don't recommend anyone trying this unless you reeaaalllly can't get a ticket.. Running from the cops is stupid and absurd.. But my buddies do it quite a bit and get away with it.

true actually. back when i had the Z, someone who isnt me was driving my Z with a friend who also has a Z and they were hauling ass on the 5 south in san clemente, when a third friend about a mile behind called to tell us that they just saw 4 chp bikes and a car fly past him. needless to say we booked it at 150+, until the next exit, got off, weaved into a neighborhood and then parked behind a store with the lights off for half an hour or so. scary, and not a good idea. running from the police is not something you should do, especially not unless you know you can get away. never had such a bad feeling in my stomach.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
Disced said:
And, all I do is sit in my car and either listen to music, or talk on my phone. I would smash you in a driving contest while on the phone, with the music up, and eating a piece of pizza.

i've got over a MILLION LOGGED miles driving and assholes like you scare me

at least twice a week i sit in back-ups because some asshole like you dies, because he thought he could handle his car.

it's only a matter of time for you...eventually you will run out of talent

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
trucker said:
i've got over a MILLION LOGGED miles driving and assholes like you scare me

at least twice a week i sit in back-ups because some asshole like you dies, because he thought he could handle his car.

it's only a matter of time for you...eventually you will run out of talent

lol, you're joking; right?

A million, huh? Driving a big fucking truck?!?! I drove a 30 foot flat bed truck for almost a year through downtown seattle, never got into one accident. I've taken over 10,000 deliveries faster than most people hit 5,000.

Shit, I'd be willing to bet I could drive your truck better than you, in any conditions, on any continent, while picking my nose, listening to the radio, talking on the phone, and shifting wth my knee; Oh, I forgot to add, flipping off the person who was driving to slow.:biglaugh:

I mean get real, it's not like i'm being serious with this shit; but if I die in a car accident, then obviously it was my time. I'm not trying to die, but I'm not going to sit around being a little baby back BITCH my whole life so I can live 'til I'm too old to eat my own god damn food.

I'd rather die young having fun, then die old 'cuz I "played it safe."

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Disced said:
lol, you're joking; right?

A million, huh? Driving a big fucking truck?!?! I drove a 30 foot flat bed truck for almost a year through downtown seattle, never got into one accident. I've taken over 10,000 deliveries faster than most people hit 5,000.

Yea he's logged millions of miles and months traveling and seeing much more than most ever will in lifetimes. You drive around delivering fucking pizza's to peoples homes for a few bucks. And how does this make you Dale Earnhardt again?

Disced said:
Shit, I'd be willing to bet I could drive your truck better than you
Wow... :3d_frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.