Caught for SpeedRacing.....AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Dachande said:
Totally off topic...but I hate seeing your sig..the pure crappy quality of it annoys me.

anyyyyway.
hahahaaaaa

JoeC said:
Who's bringing road material into the equation?
We were referring to the road situations. One is high speed the other is not.
It's that simple. You've apparently never tried 100-0 braking and 35-0 braking.
I guarantee you there is a huge difference as well as much more time to react at a slower speed not to mention control.

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
artmo said:
nick you get ur tranny comp fixed or u still manually shifting? oh yeah my friend jeff if u remember him he got a supra a couple days ago, its pretty clean.

naw i got the computer back in and its goin 5spd in a couple weeks.

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
89Turbo said:
ok so the first time i drifted a corner on a normally busy street, but i did it at 10pm and nobody was in my general area, and my car got impounded and a $400 ticket that was later thrown out. Tonight i was caught for racing my buddies 99 Z28 Camaro doing 95 in a 35, AND when the cop tunred around to come chase us, we attempted to evade through some side streets(not that fast). He finds us, just barely, and i get a WARNING not even a written warning, just verbal. And my buddy justin gets his car impounded becuase of he bad driving record(23 moving violations), and he has a restriction on his license not to be driving at night becuase of those. He also was issued a ticket. Moral of the story is.....not all cops are dicks and dont race on busy streets(even though there was NO traffic)

Whoah, that remind me. Last Sunday I got pulled over for doing 70 in a 50 street and I drove through a red light. He gave me a warning.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
i made this sig this way to piss you off. Go back to mexico.

Whether your doing 100 on the freeway or the street, you can still get in the same accidents pretty much. What if a car slams on his breaks infront of you while your doin 100+ on the freeway? I think that'd be the same as someone walking across the street. In my opinion.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Wow... the only one stereotyping is you... "The same accidents at 35 and 100"?
Did you graduate high school? Just wondering, because it seems you have the intellegence of a 10 year old.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Yes I did.

And do some research on stopping distances, reaction times, and fatal accidents between the two speeds. You might learn something.
You can get in an accident at any speed, but the higher the speed, the higher the risk, and the deadlier the outcome. That's a pretty well known fact.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
ONCE AGAIN. READ WHAT I SAID!

I did not compare the two stopping distances at speeds 100 and 35 and say they were the SAME.

I said that doing 100 on the street in a 35 zone, and 100 on the freeway is like the same thing if you get in an accident. its equally dangerous IMO. LEARN TO READ MEXI BOY!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha I'm pretty far from Mexico, but your ignorance is besides the point.

How many crosswalks are on the freeway? you get alot of innocent people walking to the store/school/etc. on the sidewalks of your freeway?
How about the red lights and sidestreets that cars come from on the freeway. Yea, same accidents buddy.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
DO you go to school walking across a road at 10pm? What about going to the store.. walking, at 10pm?

Do you turn onto a road in your car that has a stop sign without looking to see if theres cars comming, especially fast?... You're the ignorant one.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
JoeC said:
DO you go to school walking across a road at 10pm? What about going to the store.. walking, at 10pm?

Do you turn onto a road in your car that has a stop sign without looking to see if theres cars comming, especially fast?... You're the ignorant one.

Yup, I get out of work around that time actually, and then go out to meet friends, or eat dinner, or go to the store.

And people roll through stop signs all the time.
Lets say someone's coming to a stop sign to take a right, no-one there, so I go ahead, Then a car comes around the corner at 100mph, and I'm already in the intersection.... Will the speeding car be able to stop, would he have stopped if doing closer to the speed limit?

What about the nieghbor that's walking his black lab before going to sleep. You gonna see a small black dog at that speed?

Learn what ignorance means before using it.
Calling someone you have no information about a Mexi-boy=ignorance.
Saying that speeding in residential area's greatly increases fatal accidents=not.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
ig·no·rance (ĭg'nər-əns) Pronunciation Key
n. The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

You are setting up situations that are not real. Even if you were taking a right hand turn you can turn over your shoulder, see if any one is comming around a corner, then go. If you assume that he is going slow enough to cut infront of him, You are uneducated in phsyics because if you sat for a second I am sure you would see him moving at a high rate of speed. That means you're ignorant.

If someone's dog is walking across the road at night. And it's a black lab. I'll hit the bitch whether I am doing 40 or 100. I don't swerve for animals unless they are bigger than a Rotweiler. There have been many accidents by people who swerve for squirrels, that's bullshit imo.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Hahahaha.
Yes, people taking a right at an intersection, that's a situation that is not real and doesn't happen, ever.

The situation was driver 1 checking for clearance, road is clear, driver proceeds to make turn.
Driver 2 comes around corner much too fast. Driver 1 has already started pulling out by the time he see's driver 2. You're either nailing the car, or swerving and most likely ending up in trees/oncoming traffic.

And even if the first driver didn't look/pulled out anyway. What are the chances driver 2 could have stopped and avoided the bad driver at 35mph. much greater chance than at 100mph, I'll tell ya that.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
JoeC said:
ONCE AGAIN. READ WHAT I SAID!

I did not compare the two stopping distances at speeds 100 and 35 and say they were the SAME.

I said that doing 100 on the street in a 35 zone, and 100 on the freeway is like the same thing if you get in an accident. its equally dangerous IMO. LEARN TO READ MEXI BOY!

JoeC said:
ig·no·rance (ĭg'nər-əns) Pronunciation Key
n. The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

You are setting up situations that are not real. Even if you were taking a right hand turn you can turn over your shoulder, see if any one is comming around a corner, then go. If you assume that he is going slow enough to cut infront of him, You are uneducated in phsyics because if you sat for a second I am sure you would see him moving at a high rate of speed. That means you're ignorant.

If someone's dog is walking across the road at night. And it's a black lab. I'll hit the bitch whether I am doing 40 or 100. I don't swerve for animals unless they are bigger than a Rotweiler. There have been many accidents by people who swerve for squirrels, that's bullshit imo.

Would you shut the fuck about mexicans, you prejudiced prick?

Holy fuck. How long do we have to listen to your rantings about mexicans?

Don't even try to talk to anyone about ignorance after that mexican shit you just said.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
He'll only learn by his own dumb experiances Joe.

Let's hope he doesnt swerve for that animal. Supra's are pretty sloped in the front. Maybe it will land in his windshield if we're lucky.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
Onejoezee, you're lucky I am not MORE prejudice. Making me believe you fall into some stereo types too that i believe.

btw you're funny. If you are at an intersection that has a corner near it, you can't see down the corner? Is there a building in the middle of the road?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
JoeC said:
Onejoezee, you're lucky I am not MORE prejudice. Making me believe you fall into some stereo types too that i believe.

btw you're funny. If you are at an intersection that has a corner near it, you can't see down the corner? Is there a building in the middle of the road?

Nope, there's an ignorant racist dumbass that can't control his vehicle coming around the corner.:biglaugh:
A car sneaks up pretty fast at triple digit speeds. You saying grandma coming back from poker night is gonna be expecting that one?

I might actually be happy if you were more prejudice. Maybe you'll get what you deserve when you say the wrong thing around the wrong person.

Status
Not open for further replies.