Caught for SpeedRacing.....AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
89Turbo said:
yes, streetracing is against the law and wrong, but im not gunna sit here while other people on the forum do it and dont get harassed because they're not 18 and they didnt post how fast they got going. Racing on a freeway is more dangerous than what i was doing because there is WAY more traffic than what was on the street i was racing on, it only seems like it was so bad becuase i posted the speed limit vs. what i was doing.

You're getting harassed for being a dumbass doing 95 in a 35.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Don't feel too bad bro, I've done some extremely stupid shit, including something only myself, 2 of my buddies, and a bunch of MP's at the gate know about. All I got to say is thank God some cop's/MP's are cool and have "no clue" how something happened.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Speed kills. Mmkkkk

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
well Im older now so I know better, but I know what I was like at 18...so I cant act like Im all high and mighty on the subject. I can say that I hope you live long enough to get to the age where you know better as well.

But Im not gonna act like "Im pure as the driven snow" like some of the other people blasting Nick. So he made a mistake, then made a second one by posting here about this. I dont think its that big a deal. You can ask "what if" about damn near anything.

Last edited:

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
i have never street raced.....never will... i feed my family with my liscense

pure as driven snow is no act...it's how i live my life...thwew is too much to lose in my world..i do stupid shit like that...people are likely to die...

mistakes my ass, someone who does stupid shit like that should be permnantly removed from public roads, period.

i don't want my kids killed because of some stupid asshole who wants to be an idiot, and then brag about it on the internet

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
trucker said:
i have never street raced.....never will... i feed my family with my liscense

pure as driven snow is no act...it's how i live my life...thwew is too much to lose in my world..i do stupid shit like that...people are likely to die...

mistakes my ass, someone who does stupid shit like that should be permnantly removed from public roads, period.

i don't want my kids killed because of some stupid asshole who wants to be an idiot, and then brag about it on the internet

You let your kids play in the middle of major streets at night?:nono:

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
Whats different about doing 95 in a 35 and doing 130 in a 70 on the freeway?? 35 doesnt have to be residential. Atleast in the portland/vancouver area.

I think just last night when I went on a date, i was doing atleast 110 getting onto the freeway. Im alive, safe, no ticket... Was it wrong? I was passing someone. They tell you to speed up to pass. =)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
JoeC said:
How many people do u see waking across 4 lane streets at 10pm?

uhh, I used to do it all the time, going to convenience stores and whatnot. even in this boondock hick town, there's still people out and about at all hours, walking their dogs or doing whatever they do

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
Well honestly.. you are telling him not to speed cause hes breakin the law.. You're breaking the law for j-walkin. Use the cross walk and you wont have a problem. IMO.

Edit:: Not all freeways are concrete. What difference does concrete vs asphalt make?

Status
Not open for further replies.