ANOTHER NEW Dyno number > 842.98 today!!! PG 16 for sheet :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Thanks to everyone who had something nice or productive to say. I wish I could please you all but the car was built for me...

You can't please everybody, but I'll bet you that everyone on here would take it............even with the nos...................:biglaugh:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
kwnate said:
Any interest in a trade Jay? My car for, hmmm what do you have that I want???????:biglaugh:
pimp.gif

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kwnate, although your offer is very tempting, I have to live with the only thing that I own that you could possibly want. If she reads that I am trying to auction her off then I will have to fix my own dinner and that would truly suck....................:icon_bigg

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
suprahero said:
Kwnate, although your offer is very tempting, I have to live with the only thing that I own that you could possibly want. If she reads that I am trying to auction her off then I will have to fix my own dinner and that would truly suck....................:icon_bigg
Not sure she'd be happy with you saying you "own" her either.. :icon_razz :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
swaq said:
Not sure she'd be happy with you saying you "own" her either.. :icon_razz :biglaugh:

If that's as much trouble as I get in, then I"ve got it made in the shade.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Yawn... bring it. How do you plan on transfering the power to the ground?

Don't bother him with technicalities.................:biglaugh:

All he's got to do is have a graph that shows his is bigger, uh I mean that he made more power than you did................:evil2: