ANOTHER NEW Dyno number > 842.98 today!!! PG 16 for sheet :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
You can't fool me with your carbon stickers.

:yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm

I'm sorry Duane, but that shits funny.................:biglaugh:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Lol-you guys are too funny! Congrads on the numbers-I hope I can make a few hundred less on my setup! Nice work though-good stuff, please tell us how streetable the setup is once you get it back.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
IJ. said:
Nate: Next time you're out driving can you try the "cruise at low speed in 4th/5th gear and nail it watching for what RPM it makes 1psi" test please?
I will once its back, you asked me last year and I didn't get a chance...
Its too bad I don't have a MoTeC, then I could just tell it what you wanted and it would email it to you ;)

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
Wow, amazing, congratulations to you both, these numbers are getting crazy insane, and so fast too, a few years ago it seemed 500hp was a lofty goal. 7M advances seem to growing by leaps and bounds.

I'm definitely considering that turbo as well.

Anyhow congrats again, hope to see it in person at a meet one of these days!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Off to bed, but first

p676507_1.jpg

Can you explain this for me Duane? Are you going to pussy out?

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
Knate, it would be nice if you could tell us what changes you made to go from 640rwhp to 735rwhp. I remember you had a fully built engine with fully ported heads with stock cams while using the AEM EMS for tuning the last time you dynoed,. From what I see now, you are running about 4 more PSI of boost. I'm guessing you have aftermarket cams know too? Is this correct?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If you two mess up perfectly good supras trying to outdue the other one, I will hunt you both down, handcuff you to the steering wheel of a honda civic, and make you wear a dunce cap at the Vegas meet...................of course I will be doing all of this at gun point so you can't kick my ass..................:biglaugh: