ANOTHER NEW Dyno number > 842.98 today!!! PG 16 for sheet :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Duane, 7.1 is close enough to six's for me.................I grade on a curve..........:biglaugh:

I'm thinking that the next time I go to the track, I may can make it in the high sevens. The last time I went, I ran an 8.24 and that's on a little biddy 1jz..........:biglaugh:

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Holy Shit Nate that is truly insane. I am sure this is going to be a crazy battle to the death....lol That was a low blow with the 814 and lower....lmao You guys are out of control wish I had more time these days to get my shit finished!
Keep up the amazing work!

Seth

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
so......... when is the next supra meet? i went with the dsm'ers on the hood river run and it was way more fun than the supra meet! i say we get all of our cars and do the same thing. i know people have been working of their cars, and a ton of ppl didn't come that day cause of the weather. i can't wait to see your car nate!

.......... and duane...... yours is alright too ;)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
upgradedsupra said:
Mine hasn't quite but is 7.1.. ;) My new set-up will np..and what does yours run again?

When he sits in my car next month on the dyno :D

Duane

humm mine well runs about hummmm i think the clock will runs out of time supras are to heavy to push

ps now you flant it time sheet time POST IT

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
sethron71 said:
Holy Shit Nate that is truly insane. I am sure this is going to be a crazy battle to the death....lol That was a low blow with the 814 and lower....lmao You guys are out of control wish I had more time these days to get my shit finished!
Keep up the amazing work!

Seth
Thanks! I'd like to see yours someday so make some time ;)

All that talk about the 814 and under was something I made up so Duane really isn't a "total" asshole :biglaugh:

gilberjj said:
.......... and duane...... yours is alright too ;)
Don't worry about Duane, he's Canadian remember!

Next meet is Aug 4,5,6. Drags, dyno and car show.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
NashMan said:
humm mine well runs about hummmm i think the clock will runs out of time supras are to heavy to push

ps now you flant it time sheet time POST IT

For what? Look at my old numbers and do the math. This thread is not about my time :3d_frown: I have nothing to prove. This is Nate's thread so keep the bullshit out of it.

Doward said:
So Nate, when did you have the nitrous engage?

Once you see his head hit the seat...it is ON! :D

Nate: You ordering the pulley soon or what? I spoke to ATI today and said the wait might be a LONG time so why not just get it started?

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
NashMan said:
ehehhehehehhehhe all fix that

You are wasting space here Ryan. (Don't be an asshole) I was simply responding to your ridiculous comment.

No more bullshit here please and the other thread is also a waste :3d_frown: Any other comments like this will be deleted.

Duane

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
Nice work Nate! Very inspirering! Allthough we can only amagine what it was like.....:icon_bigg

Oh yeah, +2 for white supras.::w00t::