ANOTHER NEW Dyno number > 842.98 today!!! PG 16 for sheet :)

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Duane is gonna be pissed! but I must say spray is gay. <wow i should be a rapper.

NONE THE LESS congradulations! till Duane gets a clutch lol.

MattOneDizzle

URPHUKDNOW
Feb 4, 2007
Portland, OREGON
binoculars.jpg

Wheres Duane at now? :naughty:

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
damn nice numbers nate. I dont really like n20 either but hey do what you gotta do. that much power out of a 7M is the most impressive part. and the fact that you drove it home afterwards LOL

CONGRATS!!!

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
The Reaper said:
damn nice numbers nate. I dont really like n20 either but hey do what you gotta do. that much power out of a 7M is the most impressive part. and the fact that you drove it home afterwards LOL

CONGRATS!!!

AWESOME!!! numbers, is a little closer to accurate!:icon_razz The bottle is there, to "push" the envelope a little.:evil2: Gotta' have some fun, right?:naughty: And, he hasn't driven it home yet, it's still at Rrev!:icon_mad: Gonna' watch it disapear up I-5 this Saturday! (Hopefully!)

I think I'm now officially afraid to ride in it now!:biglaugh:
Good show man!:bigthumb: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

C

cnewingham

very impressive. Who cares if you had to use n2o. Its no difference than someone runing 10 more lbs of boost to achieve there #'s. Your car is fawking hot, PERIOD.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
high psi 1jz said:
Duane is gonna be pissed! but I must say spray is gay. <wow i should be a rapper.

NONE THE LESS congradulations! till Duane gets a clutch lol.

nah he won't be

as a matter of fact power is the last thing on his mind at this time.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
pfft weaksauce. :rofl: JK

good job bro, all you have to do is make sure that you get way ahead of duane in the 1/4. something tells me you would have a shot to take, if both of you get a good launch.

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
Wow, 735rwhp all boost on a 67mm turbo is impressive. Nice job.

How much boost are you running? And can we get an updated list on your major mods?