ANOTHER NEW Dyno number > 842.98 today!!! PG 16 for sheet :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I heard Kwnate was buying up all of the Carbon Fiber so Duane would have to get a second job..................:3d_frown:

John Reed

Supramania Contributor
Mar 23, 2007
Portland, OR
In for the trash talk. Wait, what thread is this again? :biglaugh:

Nate's car ran great on the dyno, which after all the little issues we have had was a welcome relief. 31psi of boost and then a carefully applied 100 shot (trying to take it easy on the rods) achieved some very respectable numbers. It is going back on the dyno today for some finish tuning so we will try and make a video production of it for everyone.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
loving the show guys... keep it up Nate! this inspires me to build my 7m to high numbers once I find a better job.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Everyone complains about nitrous, and I USED to have the greatest little pic as a reply - it had the statement

"If bottles are for babies, why are you the one crying?" :D

Run what you brung - and hope you brung enough! :evil2:

Besides, Duane could always run Nate best out of 20 (should be out of laughing gas by then :D)

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
MRSUPRA said:
Knate, it would be nice if you could tell us what changes you made to go from 640rwhp to 735rwhp. I remember you had a fully built engine with fully ported heads with stock cams while using the AEM EMS for tuning the last time you dynoed,. From what I see now, you are running about 4 more PSI of boost. I'm guessing you have aftermarket cams know too? Is this correct?
x2

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MRSUPRA said:
Knate, it would be nice if you could tell us what changes you made to go from 640rwhp to 735rwhp. I remember you had a fully built engine with fully ported heads with stock cams while using the AEM EMS for tuning the last time you dynoed,. From what I see now, you are running about 4 more PSI of boost. I'm guessing you have aftermarket cams know too? Is this correct?

Nate added cams, COP set-up and a proper box by M&W. Oh! and some nitrous to keep up with me ..... (for now) :biglaugh:

Duane

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
upgradedsupra said:
Nate added cams, COP set-up and a proper box by M&W. Oh! and some nitrous to keep up with me ..... (for now) :biglaugh:

Duane
Keep up? I think its you that needs to keep up. Shouldn't have overlooked your clutch... Also shouldn't have talked me into nitrous, you know I didn't want to.

Big turbo weak clutch. Reminds me of your dyno video you know the song:
"I didn't take no short cuts,
cept for on my clutch setup"

How about this, I'm going to put a bigger turbo on and crush any numbers you make. See how easy it is for me to say that. Beat my numbers (even if your weak clutch slips) and you're back on top. Til then enjoy being second.

One day sale for Duane only
FS, 7m r-154 tilton setup $6000 plus shipping (Cash)USD
p677518_1.jpg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I have a clutch on the way pal :biglaugh: .. You will need an ATI crank dampener BTW which I already ordered ;)
I am still first on boost only and you are second :icon_razz

Yes I did indeed talk you in to nitrous..Happy now? :D

Duane