ANOTHER NEW Dyno number > 842.98 today!!! PG 16 for sheet :)

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
My application to GTE power was denied. This is what I was told:

"Thanks for you application and interest in GTEPower. Unfortunately this site is dedicated to cars over 500rwhp and less then 814rwhp. If you would like to re-dyno the car without nitrous then we can re-evaluate your application.

Thanks,
GTE Power President"

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
kwnate said:

"Thanks for you application and interest in GTEPower. Unfortunately this site is dedicated to cars over 500rwhp and less then 814rwhp. If you would like to re-dyno the car without nitrous then we can re-evaluate your application.

Thanks,
GTE Power President"

LOL.....

Cheers,
Roy

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kwnate said:

Thanks,
GTE Power President"

:rofl:

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
kwnate said:

Thanks,
GTE Power President"

^^^ That is fucking amazing. lol

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
ttiwwV.gif

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't stop laughing :D ok ok ok ok ok.

Nice job nate!

GTEPower.com declined the application because I didn't upload it yet. Is all up to Duane. Waiting on you bud!!!!

NOW video or Ban. I got to hear Duane's car this weekend and it was INSANE!

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
kwnate said:

Thanks,
GTE Power President"

lol.... got to love that.... :biglaugh:

heck I got rejected from sf.com so I thought screw them... nothing comes close to SM :).