ANOTHER NEW Dyno number > 842.98 today!!! PG 16 for sheet :)

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
dbsupra90 said:
congrats again man.

and still, would like to see the a/f :stickpoke:
I'm sure its still similar to last year. 11.2 straight across. I'll try to get the af and rpm graph tomorrow or saturday when I pick it up. John Reed is a great tuner and is pretty conservative with the tune.

Stay tuned for a video :)

Duane :3d_frown: You suck

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kwnate said:
I'm sure its still similar to last year. 11.2 straight across. I'll try to get the af and rpm graph tomorrow or saturday when I pick it up. John Reed is a great tuner and is pretty conservative with the tune.

AEM laying the smack down on a nitrous because it couldn't keep up on boost it what your sig SHOULD say :biglaugh:

Duane

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
kwnate said:
You taught me how to round up... Tell you what, you give me .02 hp and you can say you have 814.64 :icon_bigg

Thanks Dave, I know what you mean about the whites...

Jumping in the thread to support the blue Supra's. :biglaugh:

Blue > White. :icon_bigg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
kwnate said:

I heard he licks.... But i'm sure that's just rumours ;)

:D

As for the vid.... When is it going to be up????? I am an impatient woman, and you better not keep me waiting.... :icon_razz

Emik87t

GameOver
May 30, 2007
Iowa
Very nice #s again, its just too bad that i feel like a slow sedan when i see your chart:squint:
Congrats though man, that's a kick ass number.

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
very very nice,

the real question is,

who will cross the 900 number first?? boost or noz i dont care :)

just curious, whats the highest 2j number right now? last i heard it was around 1200, so the 7m is definitly creepin up there!

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
So what's with this PG 16 stuff? I've only got 4 pages here :)

First 7M over 1000hp would be Miburn(sp?) and his drag rail, wouldn't it?

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
pimptrizkit said:
very very nice,

the real question is,

just curious, whats the highest 2j number right now? last i heard it was around 1200, so the 7m is definitly creepin up there!
Thanks, Duane will cross the 900 mark on Nitrous. I'm sticking with the turbo I have so you won't see me over that which is fine.

As for the highest 2j number, who cares :biglaugh: Highest hp 2j in a mk3 is all I care for.

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
kwnate said:
Thanks, Duane will cross the 900 mark on Nitrous. I'm sticking with the turbo I have so you won't see me over that which is fine.

As for the highest 2j number, who cares :biglaugh: Highest hp 2j in a mk3 is all I care for.

Mibtrum made 1300 with the 7m dragster motor!

Wheres thr rpm graph Nate. Good numbers dude. Which rods are you running!

Last edited:

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
kwnate said:

Nice Numbers... very very nice numbers... Congrats.. (hooray for the Black Supra's invading the thread)

Regarding your A/F ratio's though, obviously your motors a lot diff to mine in every respect besides the fact its a 7MGTE, but what are good A/Fs to run??.. i've been reading that 14.7 is the 'default' or where a normal car shoudl be, 12.0 is optimum rich... if I recall correctly...

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
vas85 said:
Nate, obviously your motors a lot diff to mine in every respect besides the 7MGTE badge, but what are good A/Fs to run??.. i've been reading that 14.7 is the 'default' or where a normal car shoudl be, 12.0 is optimum rich... if I recall correctly...

you run 14.7 at idle only and no more than 11.2 to 11.7 to be safe for high boost IMHO. Shoting for 14.7 at idle is optimum, but at WOT you have the risk of detonation at your door.:aigo:

marlonvip

Supra -only way to fly
Sep 2, 2006
Denmark
pimptrizkit said:
very very nice,

the real question is,

There is a 7m with 900 horses already and thats without nitruos:)

And yes hes from Denmark:)
heres a link to a danish site where you can see pics and some specs(in danish) http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=97583

and a vid;
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=turbodk&search=Search

Ohh and Nate congrats on the fine result - you have the nicest blue supra :)

Marlon