Almost done with painting the car. A few pics also

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Wow that turned out pristine :)

Can't wait to see your car again Duane, it really is going to be damn near perfect now... going to be very hard to find things to critique you on ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Nice vid Big D... The car sound amazing, even just slowly creepin up it sounds like its about to rape faces! I have one word for ya D........ INSPIRATION!

Thanks man...

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
man i creamed my pants just driving it down the lane way ..... and could not get it going til the 6th time or soooo. I WANT POWER LIKE THAT . GOD DAM ONE J'S

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Thanks people for the comments. :)

7Mboost;997756 said:
Paint looks great as expected...time to call Sport Compact Car for another issue :)

Thanks :) Been there twice, not sure if they would take me again. :icon_bigg

MKIII VIXEN;997727 said:
Oh, my.............:love:

Gotta love a white Supra.......;)

V

White FTW! :naughty:

LilMissMkIII;997664 said:
We may not be able to critique his CAR, but we can critique HIM ;)

:1zhelp:

Supraholics;997693 said:
Nice Duane!!! It came out real nice...Now all you need is some power... can't be all show no go ;)

lol

Reign_Maker;997703 said:
Nice vid Big D... The car sound amazing, even just slowly creepin up it sounds like its about to rape faces! I have one word for ya D........ INSPIRATION!

Thanks man...

Thanks jake. Yeah, I love the sound of the car!

Darrell, you can have this turbo next year as I'll be putting something bigger on :biglaugh:

later bro

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
onejz;997843 said:
man i creamed my pants just driving it down the lane way ..... and could not get it going til the 6th time or soooo. I WANT POWER LIKE THAT . GOD DAM ONE J'S

I know Duane secretly posted this under your username. He's tricky like that......:biglaugh:

You had the opportunity of a lifetime and you didn't even do a slight burnout. I am truly disappointed in you.......the worst that could have happened is you lose control and sideswipe another car. You guys are brothers. He would have forgiven you.........eventually........:evil2:

Looks awesome Duane. Definately worth the wait............:love:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;997875 said:
I know Duane secretly posted this under your username. He's tricky like that......:biglaugh:

You had the opportunity of a lifetime and you didn't even do a slight burnout. I am truly disappointed in you.......the worst that could have happened is you lose control and sideswipe another car. You guys are brothers. He would have forgiven you.........eventually........:evil2:

Looks awesome Duane. Definately worth the wait............:love:

Every time I read your posts, I crack up. :rofl:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Some people are just easier to laugh at than others. I'm one of those people. Most of the time people are looking at me when laughing though.........it stopped hurting a long time ago.

Darrell really should have grown a pair and lit those tires up though...........:evil2:

I can't imagine all of the papers he must have had to sign before you handed him over the keys.........:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;997912 said:
Some people are just easier to laugh at than others. I'm one of those people. Most of the time people are looking at me when laughing though.........it stopped hurting a long time ago.

Darrell really should have grown a pair and lit those tires up though...........:evil2:

I can't imagine all of the papers he must have had to sign before you handed him over the keys.........:biglaugh:

LOL Jay. He stalled it out 7 times before being able to drive it away. :icon_razz

da89soup;997954 said:
Car looks great Duane!!:bigthumb:

Boosted Supra;997959 said:
You crazy SOB, you sure came a long way from the good ole days. Car looks amazing, mad props to you bud.

Same with you ;)

Duane

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Darrell : Blah blah blah blah blah
Duane : What??
Darrell : Blah blah blah blah
Duane : You're gonna have to talk louder, I can't hear you over the fuel pump.

:biglaugh:

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Cant wait to see the finished product in centralia! Once again its nice to have guys like you in our community, what a true work of art! See you in Centrailia!

~Cory