Almost done with painting the car. A few pics also

SupraMaster

Pure Street Racing
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
www.facebook.com
Very nice indeed. I read a lot of your builds and rarely comment because, although I have a lot of automotive skill, I would look like a complete noob in comparison to you.

Keep those beautiful pics coming.

Mike

Last edited:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Alright Duane, now I believe you. Thanks for the pics :D

It should look great, just like you anticipate ;) There is no perfect paint job though, at least not for you and me...we're too picky :rofl:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
SupraMaster;980550 said:
Very nice indeed. I read a lot of your builds and rarely comment because, although I have a lot of automotive skill, I would look like a complete noob in comparison to you.

Keep those beautiful pics coming.

Mike

Thanks for the comments. Every day is still a learning experience for me.

Supraholics;981431 said:
Alright Duane, now I believe you. Thanks for the pics :D

It should look great, just like you anticipate ;) There is no perfect paint job though, at least not for you and me...we're too picky :rofl:

Miguel, I am too picky sometimes and that's why the car never seems to be finished. I am on the verge of being OCD :biglaugh:

Duane

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
the bright purple color will look great on your car!

i plan on doing the same thing with my car ... err eventually hehe

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Being nit picky is a GOOD thing.

IMHO, a good paint job will look like it was never done, and to me seeing overspray and crap would bother me everytime I saw it...

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
do you happen to know the part numbers on the trim i outlined in these two pictures you have up?

Attachments

• Paint2.jpg
    Paint2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Paint.jpg
    Paint.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 39
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
BrandonW;982511 said:
do you happen to know the part numbers on the trim i outlined in these two pictures you have up?

I don't (sorry) but call Mark Sherman, tell him I sent you. Toll free at 1800.466.4872
The pieces for the pillar are different for the targa anyway. (I have a hardtop)

Reign_Maker;982555 said:
Lookin good D... :D

Thanks Jake :)

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
BJ91T;983243 said:
Looking great Duane! making this car better and better every day,

BJ

Thanks :) The car has a first coat of paint since yesterday and another goes on today :) No pics as I haven't been to the body shop yet this week.

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
ra24man;984193 said:
Look-in good Can-uck! Man...all those parts don't look like much on the floor like they did in the back of my car!

No they look small don't they LOL Thanks Mark for all the help and good deals on the parts. I mentioned your name and work number as well. A few people inquired about some.

Duane

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
upgradedsupra;984196 said:
No they look small don't they LOL Thanks Mark for all the help and good deals on the parts. I mentioned your name and work number as well. A few people inquired about some.

Duane

This is what I was referring to haha