Almost done with painting the car. A few pics also

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
tekdeus;1046994 said:
That's a brand new stock hood, yes. :)
Whats his name FOO? Come on! Whats...HIS...name???

No seriously, what's his name because Ive never seen this guy before...

Of course its a new hood... Duane is insatiable about his new parts... Its ridiculous, I think he may need counseling... ;)

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Man, your not Jeff Lange Duane! Wasn't it you who loved not having PS for the weight savings ( Among other things )? Well, I just don't get it, your hoods in FG are just as nice as OEM and way lighter... you lost me here!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker;1047620 said:
Of course its a new hood... Duane is insatiable about his new parts... Its ridiculous, I think he may need counseling... ;)

LOL, I'm still in denial. :icon_razz

SupraOfDoom;1047669 said:
Man, your not Jeff Lange Duane! Wasn't it you who loved not having PS for the weight savings ( Among other things )? Well, I just don't get it, your hoods in FG are just as nice as OEM and way lighter... you lost me here!

Yes the hoods I made were nice and since mine was carbon, I didn't want to paint it. I was offered a good price, so I sold it, for $1000.00 dollars. :icon_bigg

You lost me on the Jeff Lange thing

Duane

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
damn Duane. i JUST tripped over these shots with the new paint and all i can say is WOW!! :aigo: i really cant wait to see this in person this year at Vegas! just beautiful.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Supraholics;1048095 said:
He's just trying to keep up with me..that's all ;)

I think you are the one behind ;)

buckshotglass;1048101 said:
Did Duane get all new glass like you did, I don't think so.;)

I have new windshield and is all that was needed. The rest of the glass is in great condition. Glass doesn't wear unless you get chips in them OR! Unless you live in a desert and get sandblasted. lol :icon_razz

Nick Stonawski;1048541 said:
damn Duane. i JUST tripped over these shots with the new paint and all i can say is WOW!! :aigo: i really cant wait to see this in person this year at Vegas! just beautiful.

Thanks Nick. I am looking forward in going to vegas this year. Haven't seen you in a while so come say hi. :)

Duane

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
Umm yeah just came back in and i absolutly love the pics!! But i want to see more!! I demand a photo shoot, professional or not. It is VERY nessisary. :love::love::love::love:

You've done an amazing job on this. Your thread is so insperational.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
TuRbOdReAmZ87;1082428 said:
Umm yeah just came back in and i absolutly love the pics!! But i want to see more!! I demand a photo shoot, professional or not. It is VERY nessisary. :love::love::love::love:

You've done an amazing job on this. Your thread is so insperational.

Thank you very much for your comments. I will be doing more photos as soon as I get my new mod done. (should be within a few weeks.) :)

Duane

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Absolutely gorgeous car.. I hope one day our cars..Especially examples like yours fetch the money they deserve on the open market...

How about some more Pics.. and inside shots..

What cam's are you running and what are they degreed @

Keep up the good work
Greg

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
nice to see people painting their cars the right way none of that im jsut oging to quick spray teh outside ot amke it look clean getting eveyrhting im liking it how much are those oem moldings