Almost done with painting the car. A few pics also

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Definitely going to be there. We should get a meet together there. I was bugging Don the other day about getting a meet together to. I assume your going to be there as well?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
JustinGotA1j;984553 said:
Definitely going to be there. We should get a meet together there. I was bugging Don the other day about getting a meet together to. I assume your going to be there as well?

I'm bringing my grandkid with me so it will be his first time to a track. :) He is a lil over 2 years old. I won't be there for long but wanted to be sure he knows racing and Supras :icon_bigg

Duane

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Oh well I'm sure that'll be fun. Lots of loud cars and burnouts. How could you ever have a better night out with your grandpa than that. Well look forward to seeing you there.

Edit: HAHA you changer of messages!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
JustinGotA1j;984568 said:
Oh well I'm sure that'll be fun. Lots of loud cars and burnouts. How could you ever have a better night out with your grandpa than that. Well look forward to seeing you there.

Edit: HAHA you changer of messages!

I have some earmuffs for him and he likes car stuff :icon_bigg he has many toys and many Supra models so far. I was watching a video last night with family and he saw the Supra in the video, he pointed and said "papa's"! LOL He has only seen the car 1/2 dozen times in garage.

See you there Friday

Duane

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
This is badass Duane. I'm late checking in here, I've been consumed with my own little project. I had no idea that you were painting it yet, this thing is sure to steal everyone's thunder in Vegas! Keep the pictures flowing!

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
C'mon! I heard from reliable sources that you are painted, and rollin'! Where is the 'finished product' photo's as promised?!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
LilMissMkIII;997504 said:
No pics makes boobies sad :(

Sad or sag? :icon_razz

Ok ok, I have a couple but they are not the greatest angle.

p997586_1.jpg

p997586_2.jpg

I let my brother drive the car around the block to see how it looked.

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/upgradedsupra/?action=view&current=Driveinlane.flv

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yay for pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

I think I may need some alone time now :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: