AF1JZ aka AFone's build up thread

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Lol I still have two 7M engines in my basement though...

Plus who wouldn't wanna come see me and my awesomeness?!

Or maybe I wanted to check out HIS car??

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Yeah I figured I'd pretty much be dead to everyone on here once I sold my rusted piece of shat. Oh well.

I'll still be here. Whoring up peoples threads. :)

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
You definitly are whoring it up. I thought you were further from I-95. But, BSG is right...no supe, no visit :evil2: . J/k...I was kinda in a hurry to get back last night since I had some stuff to do and still get up early.

Emp-I was glad that I got my hands on it. I have something else in store for you guys. When's the next meet??? This month???

blackkarma

MoN-sTaR
Jan 17, 2007
jacksonville, nc
glad to see it all worked out for u it looks much better on yours than on mine its gotta be the color....well hope there was no problem an everything was as i said...good luck with the rest of the build

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
blackkarma said:
glad to see it all worked out for u it looks much better on yours than on mine its gotta be the color....well hope there was no problem an everything was as i said...good luck with the rest of the build

Yes, everything worked out pretty good. Had to cut the front opening like I said because of the FMIC. But, it does make my car look a lot better. Thanks again, and I'm about to leave a feedback for you sometime tonight.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Got some new stuff in the mail....

P.S. Still have a new addition coming next week. So, stay tuned.

Brand spankin new targa seals all around. Just installed them and it wasn't too bad.

p712863_1.jpg

barely used Driftmotion pulley's. Don't know if it will do much, but they sure are pertty. Got them for $35 shipped. So, couldn't pass up the deal.

p712863_2.jpg

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
w000t new parts!.

im thinking next meet...my car is in pieces at the moment...upgrading some stuff ;)

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
dood, had I know earlier that you live off of exit 7 I would have it you up. I'm sitting here in wrightstown/Ft Dix as I type:icon_conf . I leave for home tomorrow morning.:3d_frown:

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
rakkasan said:
dood, had I know earlier that you live off of exit 7 I would have it you up. I'm sitting here in wrightstown/Ft Dix as I type:icon_conf . I leave for home tomorrow morning.:3d_frown:

You serious? I'm at McGuire AFB right where you are at. What time are you leaving and why are you over here btw?

EDIT: Probably Army stuff since you are from Ft. Benning?

Last edited:

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Last edited:

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
LilMissMkIII said:
New stuff FTW!!!!!!

:boobies:

Yippee, boobies!!! I think I'm going to get some more stuff maybe next paycheck. Dunno yet.

I need to stop forgetting to send this to you. I will do it soon. Then the boobies will really come out :biglaugh: .

p712949_1.jpg

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Where did you get youre y pipe and targa seals from?
Your car looks f**kin AWESOME!!!
So.... How much have you spent on the car so far...including the car?

AF1JZ said:
Got some new stuff in the mail....

P.S. Still have a new addition coming next week. So, stay tuned.

Brand spankin new targa seals all around. Just installed them and it wasn't too bad.

p721028_1.jpg

barely used Driftmotion pulley's. Don't know if it will do much, but they sure are pertty. Got them for $35 shipped. So, couldn't pass up the deal.

p721028_2.jpg