AF1JZ aka AFone's build up thread

kc10mec

Welcome to the suck!
Nov 4, 2006
central NJ
I like boobies just wish I could see some right now!!

Hey andrew do some work to my car then you can post pics of that!:evil2:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Well, I'll be having some progress pics after this weekend. Some already know what it is going to be (don't spoil it LilMiss). BTW, I finally broke down and ordered all 4 seals for the targa. I'm also thinking of buying some of the ECE H4 housing and use some D2S bulbs with adapters and a Nissan HID kit I have laying around.

Lately, I've had a lot more money than usual. So, I'm trying to be good with spending. I have a feeling this thread might finally have some more often updates.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Oh pretty-please, can i spoil it??????????

:D

Just joking! I can't wait to see all the pics and updates!!!! :boobies:

I'm also in the same boat, money-wise... It's so awesome that my car will be totally finished aesthetically in 2 months!!!! Woot!!!! :boobies:

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
LilMissMkIII said:
Oh pretty-please, can i spoil it??????????

:D

Just joking! I can't wait to see all the pics and updates!!!! :boobies:

I'm also in the same boat, money-wise... It's so awesome that my car will be totally finished aesthetically in 2 months!!!! Woot!!!! :boobies:

No spoiling. You should know better than to say anything will be "finished" with our Supra's. It's an on going battle with the supra and the bank accounts.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Got a little teaser pic for you guys of what I did this weekend. More to follow this week. I also have something else coming in the mail to spice it up even more. Sorry for the shit quality pic. It was with my phone. Enjoy...

p709618_1.jpg

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
looks great, I have to agree with Joe it would look better (by the way I thought that bug was real and I almost broke my laptop screen thanks Joe lol)

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Kyle- I didn't know how it would look, but it is a lot better than the stock one I had that didn't have a lip. I'm happy.

Joe- I kinda like the oval hole because it shows the true size of the intercooler.

I could pass up the deal. I paid $150 for it and I went to go pick it up while I'm down here in Va.

EDIT: Anyone good at photoshop that could cover the oval to see what it looks like?

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
buckshotglass said:
Afone could be ahead of Lam if he hurries.

No way Jose!!!

Some other good news....My car made it to Virginia and back this weekend (500 miles or so total is the dreadful heat). I also put the stupid silencer in my exhaust because the drone at 75 puts me to sleep. It really restricted the flow when WOT. But, I managed to get 25mpg with a little rompin out of the toll booths.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
car is looking hot man, good stuff...hehe i kinda thought about that bumper wen he put it up for sale too...