AF1JZ aka AFone's build up thread

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
*FIXED*

Very good catch grasshopper. When I started the thread, I thought it was a 91' but the car's title stated otherwise. Then I was like DOH, I'm retarded.

This thread has been pretty dead. I have to put in the jza70 gauge, oil pressure gauge you gave me, and an AF ratio gauge. I might sand down the car this weekend and get the body work started. I'm attempting to drive it 245 miles to VA next weekend. Wish me luck.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
How did I not read that right. I've been working noon-midnight today. So, I'm pretty tired.

On a side note, I believe this is the first time you commented in here Jake. Took you long enough. :biglaugh:

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
buckshotglass said:
You want a dead ass thread, I say we go over to Turbofreak's thread and see what kind of progress he has made.;)

Bahahaha...That ain't right, but it's true. I think his is going to be dead for a while.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Haha, good stuff. Wait....this thread is getting all whored up. Oh well, just means I need to do some stuff to the car and post some pics.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Will do, I'll see what I find to do tomorrow. I have the day off. Hopefully I'll be motivated enough to get out of the house. I do have to change out the master cylinder on my Civic so I can sell it. Maybe I'll take some pics of that and post it. Everyone loves pics!!! Even if it is of nothing. I'm guilty.