AF1JZ aka AFone's build up thread

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm not getting all crazy guys with an expensive ass car. It's just one that I've been wanting since a young teenager.

LilMissMkIII;975280 said:
WHA??????????????????????????

Care to elaborate??????
steveyblack;975365 said:
what car? Isf or whatever that new lexus super car is??

I wish I could afford the IS-F.

Hint...One of our site Admins has 2 of them :D. So, both cars will probably be posted here next month or so. I just need to only have one car. Plus I'm moving to VA soon and I don't want to have to lug them all down there. It'll be a PITA.

eman2289;975322 said:
WAIT! You are going to be at e-town right?
Yup, I'll be there. Hopefully in the supra if I can get a set of twins and change them in time. If not, It'll either be the IS300 or the CBR600RR. Although, I just took my Volks off and took them apart (2-piece wheels) and polished the lip real good. I have them in storage till this weekend so they don't get dirty and I'll slap them back on.

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
Thats the spirit. So what is this mystery car? I know supracentral has 2 MKIVs. And you are around 25 now so that would make the mid 90s your young teenaged years. Which would also be the correct time frame for an MKIV. I win! when do you send my $20 reward?

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I guess I shouldn't have given the hint of the Admins rides huh? Or am I just taking you guys on a joy ride and getting something totally different? Who knows???