AF1JZ aka AFone's build up thread

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
LilMissMkIII said:
I am so jealous you have a whale tail!!!!!

It's gonna look HOT!!!!!!!! :love:

Wear the right kinda undies, and you too can have a whale tail :naughty: .

Just kiddin, Hopefully I can get the time to put it on this week.

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
nah the cams didnt get here yet, most likely theyll get here tomorrow around noon. so ill probably have them back to you either late tuesday or early wednesday

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
you think you can make it this thursday?? if not theres a meet on friday at the grease trucks and one on sat...the Saturday one is a cruise down to seaside for cheese steaks and other food..

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Deathseeker31 said:
glad to see you received the whaltetail just fine. looking forward to seeing it on the car.

Yes, thanks again for the great deal. It should be on there very soon. I'm getting a set of some new toys tomorrow.

theKnifeArtist said:
good choice on the whaletail! i love whailtails.
one day i'll get some 89 tails and a whale tale and have one sweet ass, hehe

I must agree :icon_bigg . One day my friend and you will have a sweet ass like this guy. Haha

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
hey man, just letting you know i have your cams in hand, gotta run a few errands then ill be dropping them off at the machine shop

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
hey man, theyre done, didnt get a chance to get them shipped today, but theyll be out to you in the morning. ill send ya a tracking number once they ship. heres something for ya. which is 1JZ and which is 2JZ?

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Freakin sweet man!!! I really appreciate it. I'm guessing the one on the left is 2jz because the one on the right has the cam seal on it.