2JZ NA-T in my 87T

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
Thanks man! I didn't even know google could do that. I would so +1 you if we still could. That really put this pump into perspective, as long as this chart is accurate..

88supraTT

Oct 2, 2005
around the bend
went to install the 1jz bellhousing to the 2 jz and the bolts are different from the 7m....I need to know what size the bellhousing bolts are so i can go get some, have any idea were i can find that spec?

also is there a belt i can get to remove ps and ac?

Last edited:

p5150

ASE and FAA A&P Certified
Mar 31, 2005
Central Idaho
Just get some 2jz bolts and they should fit just fine

to get the right size belt just use a piece of string and run it like you would without the ps and ac. Measure the string and then get a belt from napa. You dont have to be car specific to get a belt.

88supraTT

Oct 2, 2005
around the bend
p5150 said:
Just get some 2jz bolts and they should fit just fine

I don't have a vin for the car the engine came out of,so dealer is not gonna help me.

I need 2jz bolts but what is the spec of them so i can go down to hardware store and get them.

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
Okay guys I got the new wheels on, I'll have to post pics when I get home. They look alright. The color came out wayyy too dark for my liking, but whatever.

I was wondering if any of you have removed the cooling unit from the below pic? Is this the same thing as the heater core? I heard there was a different thing for AC back there.
AC_008.gif

Do you think it can be removed without taking out the dash? I don't.. but I just figured I'd ask anyways. lol. If this is the heater core, then I don't want to remove that lol.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
oops... i got 2JZ-GE injectors again :'( lol j/k :p. yes they are 7M-GE injectors :p. i haven't even opened the package yet lol. but i just did & look.

1000285yf5.jpg

1000286si1.jpg

Well look at like this Now i got a set of 2JZ-GE injectors, 7M-GTE injectors & 7M-GE injectors lol.

well they didn't come with the O-rings or nothing.. you know where i can find some??

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
LOL you look so happy.

I got them at advance auto in the "HELP" section and stacked them until they didn't leak... I'd recommend priming the fuel system before putting the intake manifold back on just incase you have a leak so you don't have to take all that stuff off again.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
hottscennessey said:
LOL you look so happy.

I got them at advance auto in the "HELP" section and stacked them until they didn't leak... I'd recommend priming the fuel system before putting the intake manifold back on just incase you have a leak so you don't have to take all that stuff off again.

well why wouldn't i be happy :p.
i also gonna find out what the torque specs are for all the bolts where the fuel injector rail is at & the intake mani. what else should i do before getting it put all together??

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
Wow, I'm really lucky I noticed that my turbo's radient head was melting my E-fan relay wiring, AND melted a hole in the line for my methanol injection. It's a good thing I wasn't running it lastnight or I would have leaned out really bad for sure.. and the fan wiring didn't have much left before it crapped out either.

I guess now I'll just have to run the lines further away from the turbo. I thought they'd be fine but obviously not! I'm going to have to make an insulator for my wastegate hose because it's right there too, and I don't have any other options for it (short of a hard metal line).