2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Thanks for your comments guys. I read all your posts, although I'm not replying to the them individually.

Currently, IF I MUST clean it, I'm using 3M™ PERFECT-IT™ 3000 ULTRAFINA SE in combination with microfiber towels. This is what the shop recommended. NO WAXING! the guy said.

Once I'm done putting the car together, they'll wetsanded again with really fine sandpaper and put another layer of clear. I like that idea because I find myself touching the car more then I would want to while putting it together. For most parts when I'm installing them, I use protective tape so that I don't scratch it by accident.

The car will NOT see rain if I can help it. Only sunshine :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I like the idea of putting another coat of clear on it when you get it done. My car has never been wetsanded and it would probably help mine shine a little bit. I may do that next weekend and then give it a good waxing. My blue will never shine like your black will, but it does shine pretty good.

How many minutes should I wait before I start complaining about more new pictures................:biglaugh:

I ordered my new windshield trim and the trim for the two quarter windows. I can't wait to get it installed....................:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
Jay, you're definitely on my list of supra people to meet in the future. you're quite a character :biglaugh:

:biglaugh: ;)

I really have no character at all. I'm pretty boring and ugly in real life, but the intranetz makes me feel pretty.............:biglaugh:

MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
Now, where are the pics of your moldings???? :biglaugh: ;)

I just ordered them yesterday and you're already wanting pictures of them.........oh, I get it. You're trying to use reverse psychology on me and put me in your shoes, but it won't work because I'm not smart enough to understand psychology. Your jedi mind games won't work on me..............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
johnathan1 said:
QFT. Aaron told me so. :biglaugh:

He would know. I don't think our midnight possum hunts are as excited as what Aaron is used to in the big city with all of your concrete sidewalks and fancy eatin places................:biglaugh:

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
if this was my project, i would really be afraid to drive it after its done. great work, i'd love to see it in person and take pictures pictures pictures!

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
^^^ ...after all that dialogue... I got so captivated by the wit... I FORGOT WHO'S THREAD IT WAS!

heh heh heh... HURRY UP and post some more progress pics!:boink:

J/K!

-crisp

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Progress?

IMG_3362_SMALL.jpg