MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
IMG_3362_SMALL.jpg

Alright Damnit, who hid my lotion?...................:squirt-mo

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
I didn't get the bumper installed. I didn't do anything actually. All week I'll be in king of prussia on SAP training, so probably no work will get done this week either.

I'll keep you posted!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You should drive over and finish it for him while he's at training................I'm sure he wouldn't mind.............:biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Hey guys,

Thanks for checking in...

I haven't even touched the car in the past couple of weeks :nono: I look at it everyday as I walk by the garage when I'm leaving or coming in, but that's it. Here's an update of what I got done a couple of weeks ago.

Rear bumper
checkmark.jpg

Front bumper support
checkmark.jpg

Steering column
checkmark.jpg

Brake master pump
checkmark.jpg

Brake Pedal
checkmark.jpg

All wiring
checkmark.jpg

Hood latch
checkmark.jpg

Here's a picture of the brake Master pump
IMG_3634_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3637_SMALL.jpg

I really enjoy putting the car together...you have NO idea. That's why I wanted to do it myself, but more and more I'm starting to think I should just have someone else do it. like the shop who painted it. Don't know. I have a LOT going on right now. I get on the forums from work :biglaugh: When I'm home, mostly I'm resting or busy doing other stuff that I have to get done.

It will probably take at least another month until I can get some decent progress on it.

BUT...stay tuned. There are exciting things coming. I've been really thinking about raising the power level just a notch :naughty:
HINT: Twin HKS GT2835R :naughty:
We'll see. There's still a lot to get done before I get to even touch the engine.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Dave, you're doing just fine, great actually. Now get off the "INTERNET" and get to work on the car. I want a ride :D

Give me a call, can't be Sat. I'll be in Virginia. Mon 16. Is good?????