2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
DC - yes, I took those pics especially for you :D What do you mean about getting the line painted on???? Initially, while deciding what to do on the car, It was red or chrome. Being that I wanted to go luxury/sport combo, chrome fits best. You can get the stock strips painted and then re-glue them back on or have them painted right on the molding. Is that what you mean?

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
I meant to ask why you didn't get the stock strips painted. Lol. I'm glad you went with chrome. I won't have to do anything else unique. If someone else did red I'd have to go with my other plan for the moulding. Trying to get the Toyota Supra on it to light up with the brake lights, lol. Much harder than just getting it painted.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Briskie, sorry, I didn't mean to overlook your question. I didn't noticed it until now. I haven't worked on my car for at least 3 weeks now and didn't think to come look at the thread either.

Yes, I will be redoing the interior. It will all be painted black, bucket racing seats and suade inserts. Customs gadgets as well :D

About the parts, what do you need to know? So far I've purchased mostly OEM parts.

Last edited:

Briskie

Jan 28, 2006
Londonderry, NH
I was wondering where you were getting interior parts from. I was told by toyota that OEM parts are no longer available.
Thanks.
Great looking car. Good luck with it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
FYI.. I saw this car today. I had to leave the room. The paint is so perfect I was afraid to stand near it.

unbelievable.
Thanks Mig.

I love Milo to death, but please don't let him near this car................:biglaugh: