2007 supra

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
born2drv said:
I know someone who has seen it, and infact has driven it. If you search you'll find where I wrote this a few months ago:

"the last auto show i went to was the LA auto show and the toyota rep there said they are working on a new supra but gave no more info

but the best clues i got is from a friend of my girlfriend's .... she knows this guy that owns a car magazine (i keep meaning to ask her which one), this guy is loaded, drives a new car every day it seems, very nice person too... but anyways he gets to test drive every single high end sports car that ever hits the auto shows sometimes before its even displayed to the public. she knows i'm a supra nut obviously and so she asked him and he couldn't say much to her of course, but basically he has driven it already.... that was about 6-7 months ago."

Wait, you know a girl who knows a girl who knows this guy that owns a magazine... and he drove it. That sounds kinda flimsy there, friend...

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Neodeuccio said:
Wait, you know a girl who knows a girl who knows this guy that owns a magazine... and he drove it. That sounds kinda flimsy there, friend...

Call the Mythbusters! This sounds like an Urban Legend if I ever heard one.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Oh dear lord! Please take that Sarcasm class at school so you can catch these things. I was just pointing out what some people out there would have you believe. I myself have one of the "Poseur" Supras - but at least it isn't a MkIV with its balls chopped off. :)

The Mustangs, Firebirds, and Camaros are all good cars but I still would not put them into the same class with the Supra. The Supra is a total package (horsepower, agility, refinement). I could only think of one of those words that would fit well with the Mustangs, Firebirds, and Camaros.

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
my gf works in a very wealthy area as a manager for a dry cleaners, he's a regular customer.... he pulls up in a new car everyday almost. many of the automakers come to him to evaluate their cars before they're shown anywhere. he said he drove the prototype of the new supra so i believe him.

u can believe whatever you like, i don't really care ;)

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
KeithH said:
The Mustangs, Firebirds, and Camaros are all good cars but I still would not put them into the same class with the Supra. The Supra is a total package (horsepower, agility, refinement). I could only think of one of those words that would fit well with the Mustangs, Firebirds, and Camaros.

Though we differ on the details, frankly, I can't fault you for anything you said there... except that my MkIII could use a bit more power and agility...

Born2Drv... Sorry, but that's just a bit too thin for me to believe.

toyman1987

Apr 2, 2005
Omaha
OK I'll be the asshole here, seems like a bunch of MK3 owners want this 07 Supra to be built, what are you going to do, wait till 2030 and try to buy one for 3500 bucks:icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

:icon_razz J/K, ROFLMAO

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Those cars are cheap as hell here but for some reason in North America they are ungodliy expensive! Goddamm Fast & Furious movies.......::fundy::

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
My buddy Jason got his 94 TT w/6 spd. for 7K USD. Thats with an HKS intake, exhaust, suspension, 18" rims w/ new tires, Bomex kit, FMIC and a few other things.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
gixxer750 said:
There are probably more of those in japan than here. They made them an extra 3 years there....

2002 was the last year of them here. I dont see as many as you'd think. They aren't that common but they arent exactly rare either.