You know you're an N/A owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Silvasoup said:
^^Yeah that is a new one for me. Must be a special version.
My NA has Econ/AC buttons AC is on all the time with AC pressed but shuts off on acceleration with Econ pressed.
avcr00s.jpg

Silvasoup

May 12, 2005
Florida
IJ. said:
My NA has Econ/AC buttons AC is on all the time with AC pressed but shuts off on acceleration with Econ pressed.
avcr00s.jpg

Wow Ian totally different display and controls on my 1990 temperature panel than yours. :icon_surp No econ setting here. Is that the original a/c panel on your car?

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
o thast econ thing is kewl. i dont have it but then again the windows r alwyas open. booost pshhhhhhhhhh

edit: i drive my daily driver toyota 4 runner 1994 and caught my self making skketchee bov noises.... lmao plus spool up ones. im sad.......... yes........ i know.......

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
When you cruise all the way back in the 7M-GE technical section and resurrect a thread that has nothing to do with helping other N/A owners.

You laugh because the guy who posted before you got banned for stealing TURBO PARTS!

Oh yeah. You saw a 1JZ a few months after buying your N/A and decided THAT was your ultimate goal.

And, you bought your N/A Supra without knowing what it was, you just knew it was cool.

You just found out what the "Sports Package" was.

You pity everyone with a stock Supra Turbo, because when you finally do install a GTE motor, YOU will have 4.30 gears!

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
you know you're a N/A owner when your friends notice a bit of a whine and you have to tell them its not a turbo spooling....but you wish it was.

you know you're a N/A owner when you have monster ground clearance and want to go lower, but figure its not worth it because you wont go fast enough to truly make puttin money down on suspension worthwhile ANYWAY.

you know you're an N/A owner when you think about how cool a gauge pod will look if and when you ever get a turbo under the hood.

you know you're an N/A owner when you think about sticking to the car you have and changing engines to avoid the higher insurance costs of a turbo, rather than just buying a freaking new car.

i need to figure out what that whine is sometime. i would assume the diff but it doesn't really sound like the rear of the car is making the noise...

cuel

Supramania Contributor
Jan 8, 2007
Baytown, Texas
You know your an n/a owner when...

you can take your time building your turbo project and still drive your Supra everyday :evil2:

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
cuel said:
You know your an n/a owner when...

you can take your time building your turbo project and still drive your Supra everyday :evil2:
And you have a dependable NA to drive while the turbo sits in the garage waiting on parts:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
BlackMKIII said:
And, you bought your N/A Supra without knowing what it was, you just knew it was cool.
Sounds like me... All I knew is I wanted a Supra, didnt know there was a turno and NA, or what the difference was, just knew since I was 15 I wanted one...

Status
Not open for further replies.