You know you're a Supra owner when...

turbonator82

Rod Knock Victim
Apr 9, 2006
On da moon
www.cardomain.com
Hah I'll race ya on that...

TRD it's fo me even if I got the BHG,
I've got Rod Knock get dirty looks from the cops but I don't give a shi that's how I pop,
If you see me at a light when my tires ignite you betta stay back cuz I just might,
Blow a Rod through my motor or better yet lose a rotor,
Like when I'm spinnin at the tree get so excited I almost pee,
Chirpin down the quarter mile with nothin but a smile I finish first feels like my heart might burst but that's the T R D life if I had a wiener my supra would be my wife!

ROFL this is why the word CRAP contains the word RAP..:biglaugh:

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
turbonator82 said:
Hah I'll race ya on that...

TRD it's fo me even if I got the BHG,
I've got Rod Knock get dirty looks from the cops but I don't give a shi that's how I pop,
If you see me at a light when my tires ignite you betta stay back cuz I just might,
Blow a Rod through my motor or better yet lose a rotor,
Like when I'm spinnin at the tree get so excited I almost pee,
Chirpin down the quarter mile with nothin but a smile I finish first feels like my heart might burst but that's the T R D life if I had a wiener my supra would be my wife!

ROFL this is why the word CRAP contains the word RAP..:biglaugh:

:rofl:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
turbonator82 said:
"One day my father said to me...'you have to get yourself a supraaaa or you will never feel freeeee!' With an inline 6 and a single turbo 18" wheels and slotted brembo rotors..nobody can keep up with a turbo..Running lean in the middle of the night with a busted clutch and a BHG we're burning rubber ..on the bio..Brooks and Dunn have nothing on us cuz..WE'RE BURRNING RUBBER ..ON .. THE.. BIO! Cruisin down the avenue at 150 mph slamming into 3rd gear ..people in the streets bow down to thee mighty supra power! " etc etc it goes on if you want to hear it and haven't it's on my music myspace
here is the link
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=136776070

That's freakin classic. I'm digging the guitar in the background

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
turbonator82 said:
"One day my father said to me...'you have to get yourself a supraaaa or you will never feel freeeee!' With an inline 6 and a single turbo 18" wheels and slotted brembo rotors..nobody can keep up with a turbo..Running lean in the middle of the night with a busted clutch and a BHG we're burning rubber ..on the bio..Brooks and Dunn have nothing on us cuz..WE'RE BURRNING RUBBER ..ON .. THE.. BIO! Cruisin down the avenue at 150 mph slamming into 3rd gear ..people in the streets bow down to thee mighty supra power! " etc etc it goes on if you want to hear it and haven't it's on my music myspace
here is the link
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=136776070

wow:nono:

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
starscream5000 said:
^ oooo, low blow!
Worst part is.. Supras around here are so rare that nobody recognizes them unless they own them. I've gotten so many waves from Probe owners I've wanted to sell the Supra for the sole purpose of resemblance.... but that would be blasphemy. :p

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
IJ. said:
After you've just been in and paid for fuel as you walk back to the car you think "Man I wish I had a camera with me it looks so good from this angle"

when you carry a camera just for that reason

riot19

May 26, 2006
Ohio
silent_sniper said:
you tear out every little piece of extra weight to try and make it lighter and your car still weights more then some trucks

Lmao:biglaugh:

Im just happy I have a hardtop now its so much lighter then I expected

... you think 16 mpg is good!

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
how about you know you no longer a supra owner cuz ....... your wife left you, you are broke as shit, and you're posting all over the FS thread.... :icon_bigg