You know you're a Supra owner when...

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
You know you're a Supra owner when you park your car in a specific space of the parking lot so you and all your coworkers can see it everytime they pass by the office window.

Am I the only one that does that? Repost?

:dunno:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
OneJoeZee said:
You know you're a Supra owner when you park your car in a specific space of the parking lot so you and all your coworkers can see it everytime they pass by the office window.

Nope, I do that too, I always park backwards towards the middle of the parking lot, I've had people call me "that guy with the car that the roof comes off"

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
OneJoeZee said:

Yeah, it's nice :D I go to school, so I like to park the nose towards the front door, and the classroom near it, so it's nice to look, when I'm in this room:icon_razz And others can see it, ofcouse :D

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
when you change build plans because of a great deal on a part in the FS forum.

when you are amazed when you see a running 7m (i keed)

when someone asks you if its the one from the F&F, you shake your head and walk away.

when you dont want a GF because it will take money away from the supra fund.

when you spend 85% of your paycheck on parts...every week, leaving just enough for gas, cigs and food.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I do the same thing, except only when I'm eating somewhere that has seats next to the parking lot. The whole time I keep my eyes on it and get nervous whenever someone comes close to it.

How about when you are known as the Supra Broker for your friends and co-workers. :D I just sold one of my cars and I already have a buyer lined up for my 90 when it becomes a shell.

Adam

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
csr ma71 said:
When you email people on ebay that their item isn't going to sell for the price they're asking for and then offer to buy it off of them for half the price. Then when the auction is complete and it sells for more than the original price you email the guy saying if the guy doesn't pay, you'd be willing to buy it off of him for half the price of the winning price.

lol, ive done that before.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
OneJoeZee said:

Yep, if I can't see my car out the front windows I get worried...

Mine might not be the prettiest but it's MINE and I've bled too much for this car to have someone jack with it...

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
......when you go out to wrecking yards looking for one part and come home with a pick-up truck load of "upgrades" or parts you think you'll use or sell in the future and they just sit in the garage or storage.

7MA61

7MA61
Aug 27, 2006
Sydney
Your 21st birthday cake looks like this:

Not the best looking 82 model but definately the tastiest

p666202_1.jpg

p666202_2.jpg

p666202_3.jpg