You know you're a Supra owner when...

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
LMFAO "turd" that's good stuff. I just get the "ricer" shit all day long from my pops--he grew up with big block chevelles and corvettes and the such.

my dad is the same way. I tell him times are changing, and for some reason kids these days like cars that need a head gasket with every oil change.... see it even rubs off on me. My dad still has his car from when he was 18, and he made fun of my car for 3 years, until i put down a faster time at the local track. But, deep down, he likes the car, he came home with a boat storage tent for when im not driving it. And, i even got him to work on it one day. My mom was hiding and taking pictures for proof.

L

lanky189

actually no...alot of those earlier muscle cars were underated due to insurance, pollution problems etc... not to mention the onset of unleaded fuel with dropped hp significanlty until car makers recovered and learned how to make power with it

BlindRonin

Where are my pants!
Feb 27, 2006
St. Louis Missouri
You say to your professor "i have a BHG" and out of 300 students he says "Your the one with the supra right" Happend just now lol

Last edited: