You know you're a Supra owner when...

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
HellsLegion said:
Pick foot up off floor, in the city, shift 2000-2500, Stay NA as long as possible.

Nets me 25mpg.

Funny, that's almost as good as I get in the Schmelica flooring it half the time

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
....When your car sits for days, weeks, months on end because something else broke and had to be ordered.

...3 simple letters make you sad and broke {bhg}

...'Supra? You dont drive that nice car from fast n furious!'

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
p661060_1.jpg

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
When you have issues still with ur first one, not much money, and somehow find a way to make sense out of why ur buying a second one, with a bhg, for more than u have right now.. true story

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Finnon said:
prob been said already but, when you can quote the chassis number to the parts guy from memory. and he knows your the guy who can quote it from memory

I gotta admit I can do that too. lol

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
When you buy 2 shells just so you can have 1 perfect one, even though your current car already runs and you swapped in a fresh 1JZ and R154 less than a year ago :D

When you walk by the parking lot of where the soon to be former Supra owner parks and look for it intentionally as you walk by (and can spot it with just a small part of the body showing from any side or angle) :D

7MA61

7MA61
Aug 27, 2006
Sydney
IJ. said:
You return from a drive with a HUGE idiot grin after the latest round of upgrades are completed :D
+2, even bigger grin when said upgrade is because the cars been off the road cos something died. Like when I did my radiator and *had* to upgrade to a PWR unit.

God it was fun after not driving it for a few months, mate in the passenger seat pissing himself laughing everything just went well, chuck it into a corner hit the gas big power slide and straightened really smoothly.

Got home with smoke pouring off the brakes and the water temps barely moved:icon_bigg