Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
When the first thing you notice about this cluster is the (?)......LOL
31_1.JPG

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Someone could make transparent stickers that fit over the gauge where the red section goes down halfway and says BHG next to it. lol :biglaugh:

I

itr206

TONY! said:
You know when you are a Supra FAN when you park it in the furthest parking spot available just so you can see it more on the way back as you walk towards it....wow, I really loved that car...I used to have a favorite angle too, from its 10 O'clock position (left by front left)...[tony just got inspired there for a minute]

I think this is about the only thing I do on this thread.Gotta read on more. But I deff do that. lol

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
When ever you see a new post in this thread, you have to re-read the whole thing over. (3x)

WHen i have 6 lab's due in science, and im sitting here on supramania not doing any of them.

When my mom yells at me and says " your gonna fail and get a bad job and make 6 dollars an hour"
and my response is, "that should be just enough to fund my future supra projects:evil2: :evil2: "

Get this---I actually got a job at UPS just so i can have my parts delivered to work and not have to sign for them....seriously

Thanks, lets keep this going boys!

William

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
this applies to those living at home,

when your dad walks in and says "your still looking at that damn supra website, do something else, besides work on your car"

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
You borrow other people's tools so that you won't get yours dirty.

You smoke cigarettes when you're changing your fuel pump.

You say, "Follow me closely because I don't have a cell phone." And at the next light take off going 70 mph.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
...when you have a line of broken 12mm sockets on a shelf, and you have a fish story about how tight you had each bolt before they snapped.