Would anyone be interested in a TRD shift knob group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i have had one of these for yeasr love it to hell but it will ware out over time mine took 2 year's for the leather to flake off

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
I have one too...Unfortunately mine cost me $110CAD and I had to wait 8 months to get it from japan (Toyota blamed 9/11....). Sweet knob though.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
they are basically self-tapping so they fit perfectly fine. There is some sort of tapered plastic insert inside that you screw on until tight.

Feb 13, 2006
Ohio
my only complaint with the trd shift knob is that it doesnt sit flush with the cockring on the shiftboot like the stock one did. theres about a 1/4 inch gap but this is eeeeeeeeeeeeasily fixed, i just havnt done it yet.

logan

3 laws safe
Oct 4, 2005
U.S-U.K
I'll like one too please :)

How about the toyota dealers over at superforums , could they arrange something ?

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
silent_sniper said:
ill see how much it is befor i say yah or nay i still have a few things i have to pushes before i get anything else

:werd: I'll wait to see what the price is gonna be before I jump in and say I'll pay ;). I'm already commited to a few group buys at the moment, I don't want to get myself too confused ;).

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
adampecush said:
they are basically self-tapping so they fit perfectly fine. There is some sort of tapered plastic insert inside that you screw on until tight.

I thought they threaded on like the stock ones :icon_conf

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
1) Got Toyota
2) Suprahero
3) HellsLegion
4) ThirdGenSup
5) Loki
6) robbo185
7) Phoenix6
8) A92Supra4Life
9) johnnyddn
10) TaSe
11) BAD BRIAN

BTW, these knobs DO fit, I've personally talked with a Toyota sales person about this. Loki is right, they screw on just like stock.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Wow i can't believe this many people are in without knowing the cost!

That said I am very interested, if the price is right!

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Jeff Lange said:
The only difference is a SLIGHT difference in diameter between the knob and the boot, but it's not even noticeable to me.

DAMNIT! Now I am going to have to freeze my @$$ off and go outside and check this out. Thanks a LOT Jeff! :(

!$@$%!^@%***!$@%^***!

Status
Not open for further replies.