WI Supra owners.

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
nice. if you guys need anythig let me know might have ti sitting somewhere in this clutterd garage of mine. and if oyu guys need any small items fabbed up let me know jsut got a hunk o shit welder to hold me till i get my tig this winter. and i can also polish. ill hook it up for us wisconsinites

pejay

Jul 4, 2006
madison,wi
thinking about starting a new project.what do you guys think?
vip style 91-97 lexus Ls400
or
mk3 project #5(previous 4 went uncompleted)
seen some around but cant decide which one yet.im very picky with my cars.also got the lexus sc in the back of my mind to so,we'll see what happens.

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
i love lexus, not down for hte ls400 tho they kinda can be sick idk just not a fan of the car unless its been changed and im not a fan of VIP cars. but sc's are great. jsut get a gte head call it a day and boost. haha. but i think drop the ls40 and get a 2nd gen gs300!

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
SupraOfDoom;1284501 said:
Crossing my fingers I get unemployment so the governement can pay for some supra parts for me.... also looking for a job but not too hard yet :).

Thats the most ludicrous statement I have heard in a while...way to use the system so that the tax payers can pay for your car...:3d_frown: Maybe its time to sell the supe and go back to a civic for a while, that's what i would do at least.

JZa80's posts do look a lot like Justin's

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
supradjza80;1287095 said:
Thats the most ludicrous statement I have heard in a while...way to use the system so that the tax payers can pay for your car...:3d_frown: Maybe its time to sell the supe and go back to a civic for a while, that's what i would do at least.

JZa80's posts do look a lot like Justin's

Blah Blah. I'm looking for a job so stfu. Thanks. Getting my tax returns and selling my PS3 ect to get supra mods it was a joke so don't be so damn disrespectful you don't even know me.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
SupraOfDoom;1287111 said:

I think Sil might still have a 57 trim for sale, I think he said it had some shaft play though... not sure.

Good luck on finding job, Screams At Monkeys :biglaugh:

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
SupraOfDoom;1287110 said:
Blah Blah. I'm looking for a job so stfu. Thanks. Getting my tax returns and selling my PS3 ect to get supra mods it was a joke so don't be so damn disrespectful you don't even know me.

If it was a joke then I wouldn't be so but hurt thinking I was disrespecting you. IF it was true, then I meant it to be disrespectful. Good luck finding a job.

Moving on.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Anyone want to buy my 1JZ? haha

Matt, any luck with the upgraded ct/3'' exhaust? or work?

Any project updates?
I'm looking to get coilovers and suspension bushings by the end of summer atleast.

-Sam

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
87M-GTE;1290679 said:
Anyone want to buy my 1JZ? haha

Matt, any luck with the upgraded ct/3'' exhaust? or work?

Any project updates?
I'm looking to get coilovers and suspension bushings by the end of summer atleast.

-Sam

Straight coilovers or shocks/lowering springs? If you want shocks/springs, I have the front pair of Tokico Illuminas BNIB if you're interested...