WI Supra owners.

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
any updates on anyones supras out their. moy will be rocking a 5spd soon cus i just sold him pedals lol

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
JZa80;1277996 said:
any updates on anyones supras out their. moy will be rocking a 5spd soon cus i just sold him pedals lol

Okay, now I know who you are! lol. Yeah, I got the brake pedal in today, took me 2 fricken hours to figure it out... had to undo a bunch of wires and detach a few control boxes to get at the mounting bolts :3d_frown:

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
yup. keep ti on the dl you know teh whole dealio i was telling you aobut. if you know anyone looking for parts let me know. i got brand enw ngk wires for a 7m. chilling in the box its making me amd cus no one will buy them for $40 when i payed 60 lol

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
hey guys if any of you need anything polished let me know. i can polish thigns and have good turn around times since im out of work.

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
local milwaukee guy. i have a white 89 supra. just sitting and shes going to be sitting in storage for quite some time. im waiting to builod up enough funds to jsut unload the bank account on her one day lol.

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
prolly not. my supra has sat for liek 2 years now sitting in the garage lol. i havent gone to any local events or anything. i know that guy justin you guys are tlkaing aobt the one with teh silver supra thats being parted out. good guy good patrts. but i havent met too many of you guys just moy lol.

pejay

Jul 4, 2006
madison,wi
JZa80;1278116 said:
yup. keep ti on the dl you know teh whole dealio i was telling you aobut. if you know anyone looking for parts let me know. i got brand enw ngk wires for a 7m. chilling in the box its making me amd cus no one will buy them for $40 when i payed 60 lol

midwestworks on new sn?

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
nope midwestwerks is justins company he was going to start but decided to hold off on cars for a while. in like 3-4 years i hope to build up a a shop. cus by my house theres a old shop that has 9 bays and a branch off that has liek 2 taller bays that is like a storage area. ive been tlaking o the owner of the building and hes entertaning offers so i hope to get some meony together to open it but owrried aobut the customes cus of the tough times were having

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
lol! i get that a lot. im just lazy most of the time and dont og back and check. or im in a rush to get somewhere and drop a lin on sm before i leave

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
hey, if any of you guys need anything polished let me know. or any small tiems fabbed up let me know. im hurting on moeny so im just trying to make some moeny and pick up this camaro lol. im thinking aobut oging back to the basics haha

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
87M-GTE;1284416 said:
So.. Hows everybodys projects doin?

Still gathering parts... just got a pair of cams yesterday for FREE and about $700 worth of parts for just $50 :biglaugh:

I still need a lot of things though I can start assembling anything though :cry: